Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i want to like the barons so badly but i just dont even after looking and looking at them, they look like they are constantly in black and white and should be some other color lol

Lmao, same reason I didn't even do a double take. They wasting Nike Air tags man lol. The opening day pack was way better imo

i want to like the barons so badly but i just dont even after looking and looking at them, they look like they are constantly in black and white and should be some other color lol
Me too but then I look at my black toes and they are enough for me

I'm on your tail geraldg2309 geraldg2309 :lol:

Gordonson Gordonson :rofl:
+1.

Didn't take out that size sticker though fam? That bugs the heck out of me. :lol:

:lol: Really? Man, I prob have those in half of my shoes still.. Out of sight, out of mind. But cats leaving the hangtags on the outside of the shoe.. Cheese. :evil:

That NA on the insole doesn't seem to last long, mine flaked a lil after 1 wear. I think I only have a "N" left on my Shadows, but they're pretty much my everyday shoes.

:lol: Really? Man, I prob have those in half of my shoes still.. Out of sight, out of mind. But cats leaving the hangtags on the outside of the shoe.. Cheese. :evil:

That NA on the insole doesn't seem to last long, mine flaked a lil after 1 wear. I think I only have a "N" left on my Shadows, but they're pretty much my everyday shoes.

This would be the case with me too, but I rarely buy new releases. I've only ever remembered to take it off of Kobe VIII's :lol:

That Nike Air on the insole is just fiending to be rubbed away though. Be free little logo, be free :pimp:

lol to each his own then. I can feel the sticker rub against my foot and it's just not comfortable for me. Not a huge deal but it's in the way for me to enjoy my shoes lol

I just leave mine in on all my shoes. They can't come off when I try to peel them anyway. Chances are they'll rub onto my sock and come off that way.

thats crazy. i have never seen one! i was wondering if it even existed....
Me neither. I thought they went to just size 11 because of China's feet size and anything bigger wouldn't really be that marketable.

The more you know though. :lol:

Last edited:
Me neither. I thought they went to just size 11 because of China's feet size and anything bigger wouldn't really be that marketable.

The more you know though. :lol:

I've actually seen two 12's both in Vegas should have copped both but bought royals the first time and just flat out passed the second... Smh

First time they were 500 second 750 at the same shop may have been the same pair now that I think of it

Back
Top Bottom