Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Since shadow thread got locked down figured I'd ask here...

Anybody got an alley oop on some shadow 1s size 10.5? Been looking all over eBay put prices are ridiculous :smh:

[COLOR=#red]dude are you %$^&*( serious[/COLOR]

people asking this question is the reason its locked? wtf

Last edited:
Since shadow thread got locked down figured I'd ask here...

Anybody got an alley oop on some shadow 1s size 10.5? Been looking all over eBay put prices are ridiculous :smh:

OfAHTs6.gif

Are there any more Hi OGs on the release calendar? Saw a couple that are being given away for an event, one all black with clear sole, and an all white with clear sole. Minimal red accents on tongue and wings logo, with pebbled leather.

Are there any more Hi OGs on the release calendar? Saw a couple that are being given away for an event, one all black with clear sole, and an all white with clear sole. Minimal red accents on tongue and wings logo, with pebbled leather.
just Carmines as of now. Info on those other pairs you mentioned?

Last edited:

Those sounds like the SB x OG 1 collab to me

Carmine 1s?

carmine 1's

there's that rumor about metallics getting retro'd this year, haven't seen any official release info though

Not just you. I either pull the insoles straight out or i take the sticker off abd stick it under the box top lol

But with the new insoles on these og highs i cant even get the insoles out anymore.

Last edited:
i put extra stickers on my insoles, especially after i go to the dentist cuz he gives me the bomb A** stickers yo, i keep em NDS on the insole by putting tape over them and i also hover inside my shoe so my feet never touch the soles, anyways whats up with the royal KO's? those and columbia XIs are my only "wants" of this year

Back
Top Bottom