Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i put extra stickers on my insoles, especially after i go to the dentist cuz he gives me the bomb A** stickers yo, i keep em NDS on the insole by putting tape over them and i also hover inside my shoe so my feet never touch the soles

#ntextremes :lol:

i never knew people were so bothered by the insole stickers..  whats it matter, its not like its visible?  i have taken some off before because they started sliding and left the sticky residue on the insole.  do y'all do it to prevent something like that or is it purely aesthetic?

i never knew people were so bothered by the insole stickers..  whats it matter, its not like its visible?  i have taken some off before because they started sliding and left the sticky residue on the insole.  do y'all do it to prevent something like that or is it purely aesthetic?

its just annoying to me... my gf has shoes with the sticker still perfect as if she hasnt ever worn them

Last edited:
i have noticed when i try to make a cut in my shoes and they have the stickers that my feet slide around because of the glossyness of the stickers but you only live once #ificantbreakanyoneelsesanklesmightaswellbreakmyown

I've noticed that OCD seems to go hand in hand with being a sneakerhead :lol: . I've never removed any stickers, or put tape over the jumpman or Nike logo. It ain't that serious to me, they're just shoes.

Another slow day in the NA 1's thread huh guys? :lol:

Let's argue about shoe lace colors corresponding or contrasting with the tongue now. :nerd:

Last edited:
Because at this point a lot of people paid resell and they might or might not have the receipt that originally came with the shoe.

Maaaan, I keep torturing myself by coming into this thread. Can't find the blk/rd's for a decent price [emoji]128532[/emoji]

what is a "decent" price for a pair w/ receipt? Im looking at 380 shipped overseas

Last edited:
Unfortunately at this point anything under 400 for either black and red or Royals is a good price

Too bad most at that price are fake. Always a little risky nowadays

Not carmines. No SB on the tongue. I'm trying to find pictures I can share...

These?
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Gym Red”
Color: Gym Red/Sail
Style Code: 555088-601
Release Date: 06/28/14
No. All white upper, and an all black upper. Only thing that's red is the wings logo and the nike on the tongue.

A happy day for me. I COMPLETELY FORGOT I owned these kicks. Bought em at retail way back when. Then I graduate college and moved in with a couple of buddies. Getting my own place in a month so I went through some closets I haven't rummaged in for years and here they are :smile:. Unfortunately I may have played ball in em a couple times LOL.

:smh:

where the hell are people finding royals?ya boy zyzz got his money up! he wants a pair... now
I'm in the same situation. When I think I found a legit pair locally and meet up with the dude, the seller tries to pass his fakes as a legit pair. Or if I find a pair online, the seller refuses to send tagged pics. :smh:

#myhuntcontinues

Last edited:
i cant even find any online man, only place is ebay. some dude just listed a pair at $1.2k in my size :rolleyes

another dude listed a used pair at $700 :lol:

get the hell outta here man

so glad i got my pair of royals! the struggle was real...... but keep looking yall took me a year to get my hands on them but was def worth it

well im only trying to spend around $500, but i cant even find any legit pairs. only place i can look is ebay and everyone is asking a ridiculous price. that or they are fake.

i dont see any NTers with my size for sale either

Back
Top Bottom