Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Retail is my Goal.... Being in Australia I can't find any as its the only cw we didn't get..so dunno what sites over there to check

Retail is my Goal.... Being in Australia I can't find any as its the only cw we didn't get..so dunno what sites over there to check

Grailed and eBay. I copped white pinnacles this summer for 350 and I honestly feel like I over paid. Nice shoe but I've seen them go for cheaper. Whites and blacks sold the best of Im not mistaken.

I Ordered some metallic navy 1s from footlocker, can't believe they're still out there. First thing I thought was weird was that they were in a bag instead of a box, opened the bag to a generic box, my excitement soon faded when I saw a pair of superflys. The packaging was just shady so I wonder if somebody swapped them out. Both shoes were 119 so I'm guessing they got a real shady employee at their warehouse.

Last edited:
I Ordered some metallic navy 1s from footlocker, can't believe they're still out there. First thing I thought was weird was that they were in a bag instead of a box, opened the bag to a generic box, my excitement soon faded when I saw a pair of superflys. The packaging was just shady so I wonder if somebody swapped them out. Both shoes were 119 so I'm guessing they got a real shady employee at their warehouse.

Maybe just a mistake or they packer was new. It happens

Maybe just a mistake or they packer was new. It happens

Yea it does happen, just thought the boxing for the flys was strange. Ive read stories like this so I just jump to crime and deception to make it interesting haha

Last edited:
HBD @babyJs23. #teamaquarius here too [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]. FYI, as I'm sure you and many may know, MJ is #teamaquarius too [emoji]128521[/emoji]
My birthday is on the 17th, same as MJ 
pimp.gif

I'm surprised by all the Aquariuses in here. 

HBD BabyJs. 
smile.gif

For those who own the Satin 1's, are those true to size or would someone be able to get away going a half size down or up? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom