• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
id take those for $40 :lol:

they used to go for $80 on ebay a year ago. couldnt drop that money on em even tho i kinda like em :lol:

I paid retail for them I remember the cashier stamped my reciept and said these are a HOH exclusive and can't be returned, I just looked at her and said no but ok thanks.

id take those for $40 :lol:

they used to go for $80 on ebay a year ago. couldnt drop that money on em even tho i kinda like em :lol:

I paid retail for them I remember the cashier stamped my reciept and said these are a HOH exclusive and can't be returned, I just looked at her and said no but ok thanks.

she just wanted to make sure it didnt come back to attempt a resale :lol:

I know its a bit old news now but I finally got my AJ ko premiums in. Wow the leather is well beyond the other retros i have. And it actually has that real leather smell
Some on feet pics

Now i just need the other two pairs to arrive.

I posted this in the blk/red thread, but wanted to add this here. Since my Royal pair just came in.

This is for any fan of the blk/red and blk/blu colorway. They just came in last week and decided to take some pics. The leather quality is on par with the banneds. I would rate them slightly below them, but above the Vegas 1s. They have a soft, not-quite distressed feel to them. A very good buy at msrp. The waxed laces are a nice touch.
Enjoy.
2jboa6g.jpg

etebrt.jpg

2yx2bs9.jpg

311xwep.jpg

The Royals just came in. The blue is slightly different than the men's 1s. But the same hue as the GS Royals.
2u59yj9.jpg

2epual3.jpg

200a236.jpg

Only if both 1s came in this leather....

I know its a bit old news now but I finally got my AJ ko premiums in. Wow the leather is well beyond the other retros i have. And it actually has that real leather smell
Some on feet pics

Now i just need the other two pairs to arrive.
I need these and the brown ones. Damn they look way too good.

its mad easy if you have like 10 minutes you can do it yourself, the hardest part is the paint matching but that isnt hard either. let me know if you want to do it and i can help if you want it.

Vegas bonus pic, just so you know what it can look like and this was with old product, im sure with new product it would look better and be easier.

Clean. I have thought about doing this. What red did you buy?

This may sound weird, but does anyone know where I could find a box for the AJKO pack size 13? A LONG shot but worth the try.

Last edited:
that will probably be hard to come by

ive been asking for OG1 box for weeks now and no one could help :frown:

and ive come to the conclusion that i might have to spend $600 on royals soon :smh:

Back
Top Bottom