Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Agreed the black pair is ******* gorgeous. It says there's 230 pairs, 23 are being given away at an event April 12th..., so what's the deal with the auction, is it just for 1 pair of each colorway total? Or does another auction kickoff for another two pairs after the first? I read all the articles and all the sites, can't tell if we get this one shot or if there are more chances every 3 days at a new auction or something.

I wonder what's going down with the other 205 total pairs if its a one time auction...

Last edited:
Some pairs, not sure how many, are being given away to people that help put the event together. Last year they gave a pair of Nikes, can't remember the model.

Last edited:
I don't care that they're women's shoes. If I found a pair large enough i'd rock em. Though then these aren't the first pair of women's Jordan's that I thought were nice.

Women's shoe doesn't matter to me I even had the women's cw of the aquas! That tongue would go perfect for a og chicago custome tho. Someone make it happen please

Edit: this is a charity shoe nvm won't be worth the prince

Last edited:
black pair already at $2,650 with 2 days left 
frown.gif

anyone know where i can get some red flat laces similar to the laces on the ones. i wanna use em for my black toes

anyone know where i can get some red flat laces similar to the laces on the ones. i wanna use em for my black toes

I didn't see red laces when I was at the Nike Outlet this past weekend. Footlocker sells them I think.

http://www.shoelacesexpress.com/flatathletic.asp#Red also sells the 72'' inch laces in different options i.e brass tips, black metal tips, and silver metal tips. They sell them in double packs (4 laces).

Last edited:
Man I'd do a lot for those blacks.

They remind me of the '01 All Black Japan Exlcusives that are impossible to find in a 13

oh man, why you go there?! i would love to have those OR (and) the white and navys lol i dont think ive even seen a 12 or 13 in those either... i feel like we got it bad

Man I'd do a lot for those blacks.

They remind me of the '01 All Black Japan Exlcusives that are impossible to find in a 13

oh man, why you go there?! i would love to have those OR (and) the white and navys lol i dont think ive even seen a 12 or 13 in those either... i feel like we got it bad

Been searching for an 11.5 for years, all I find is 9.5 and 10. That tumbled leather… [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Been searching for an 11.5 for years, all I find is 9.5 and 10. That tumbled leather… [emoji]128546[/emoji]
I've owned the black and the white pair back in the day. Man they were sweet. Tumbled leather was 
nthat.gif
. Seemed not to age very well though, ESPECIALLY the whites.

How is the quality of the North Carolina Retro 1s?

somebody offered me NC, Shadow and Blacktoe for my Bred 1s. I may pull the trigger if the NC quality is good. 

They're like the chicagos in quality you can take that how you want to but black toes and shadows sound good if you're into 2 for 1s. you already have one of the hardest to get personally I would just get shadows and black toes on my own separately because once you come off your black/reds good luck finding a legit pair decent price again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom