Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn, those would make great donor tongues for both Wht/Blk-Rd 1s! Too bad I don't have an extra grand laying around...kidding.

Either way, wish those white ones were a men's GR. Quite customizable version for some OG metallics.

I can get the AJKO pack DS size 13 for $300. The only thing is that they don't have the OG box. I'm a person who has to have the orginal box.

Just so no one breaks the cycle, please don't acknowledge that nonsense :lol:

But how does someone have an unworn pack of shoes but is somehow now unable to give you the box? The hell is son going to do with it?

I can get the AJKO pack DS size 13 for $300. The only thing is that they don't have the OG box. I'm a person who has to have the orginal box.

I'd do it even though I usually prefer to have the OG box.

Last edited:

But how does someone have an unworn pack of shoes but is somehow now unable to give you the box? The hell is son going to do with it?

thats what im wondering unless he copped em int he first place without box

i  mean those boxes are nice though. at least some of them. i can see people from 5-10 years ago not giving a crap or accidentally stepping on the box and throwing it out (before resales took off) but i would be suspicious if it were dmp6/11 or something like that

Cant wait for my Barons too rock up

These have been poppin up at Local Ross Dress for Less stores…..

I haven't found a pair in my size yet…… but searching nonetheless 

Last edited:

JB please bring these back in og form. Seen someone awhile back get rid of the jumpman on the heel but I'd rather not go through the trouble lol 
I hope JB would bring this back next year, in OG form, since it'll be the 30th anniversary of the Air Jordan 1 and JB's 30th year in the business.

These have been poppin up at Local Ross Dress for Less stores…..

I haven't found a pair in my size yet…… but searching nonetheless 
I need those.  I've been looking for a deal on them for about a month or so.  I hope I come across them at my local Ross.

The box was damaged while he was moving, and he showed me pics of them. How is it nonsense? Sometimes idyou don't have anything helpful or positive to say, your silence is best fit.

JB please bring these back in og form. Seen someone awhile back get rid of the jumpman on the heel but I'd rather not go through the trouble lol 
its mad easy if you have like 10 minutes you can do it yourself, the hardest part is the paint matching but that isnt hard either. let me know if you want to do it and i can help if you want it.

Vegas bonus pic, just so you know what it can look like and this was with old product, im sure with new product it would look better and be easier.

The box was damaged while he was moving, and he showed me pics of them. How is it nonsense? Sometimes idyou don't have anything helpful or positive to say, your silence is best fit.

I'm going to need you to relax your limbs and apply a little common sense sir. If you were the nonsense that I was referring to, why would I then comment on your post after saying not to acknowledge it? :lol: I was clearly talking about the account advertising their website.

I'm going to need you to relax your limbs and apply a little common sense sir. If you were the nonsense that I was referring to, why would I then comment on your post after saying not to acknowledge it?
laugh.gif
I was clearly talking about the account advertising their website.
The way it was written it came off as you were saying my statement was nonsense.

id take those for $40 :lol:

they used to go for $80 on ebay a year ago. couldnt drop that money on em even tho i kinda like em :lol:

Back
Top Bottom