Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yup the laser 1s were $185 (like the Frags) and they sat....lasers = chameleon 1s

i get the up price on DSM (patent leather), Satins....arguably Frags (collab so paying for the partner name) and lasers. 

Yes but keep in mind, OG 1s were $150 MSRP in 2014 so $185 for a pair in 2015 was a HUGE price increase.

I honestly think Lasers would've sold a lot better at $150.

NT got Nike brand ambassadors in here on the low...

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

One day y'all gonna remember that...
That shouldn't shock anyone.

YouTubers are basically the same thing as well.

Beautiful day here in Philly, gonna take these for a day out before this snow hits. I neglected them once Black Toes released.
IMG

Advice needed. I have been wanting to pickup some Breds (under $300) and finally found some used 9/10 2013 Breds. Good trade for DS NMD Tricolors? I don't know much about the 2013s and would appreciate any words of wisdom. 

Yup the laser 1s were $185 (like the Frags) and they sat....lasers = chameleon 1s

i get the up price on DSM (patent leather), Satins....arguably Frags (collab so paying for the partner name) and lasers. 

Yes but keep in mind, OG 1s were $150 MSRP in 2014 so $185 for a pair in 2015 was a HUGE price increase.

I honestly think Lasers would've sold a lot better at $150.
They were 140 in 2015'and increased to 160 after the remaster program a difference of 20 bucks. Lasers were cool imo and I was able to get a pair around 110 down the line and returned my full retail pair.

Top 3s versus ASGs huh? Both are flashy 1s

At least if you actually wear your top 3s they'll age normally and the leather looks better with wear. Since I haven't seen the ASGs in person yet I wont say this or that, but the paint/detail on those ASGs are gonna get jacked up fast. Will decide closer to release for em
The color def reminds me of those old geos/saturns with the paint that changed color depending on how the sun hit it

Last edited:
can anyone speak on the quality of the 2014 black whites? I have a pair and think the quality is really good, not much different from my 2016 storm blues. but I've heard some people say the quality isn't that good compared to the 2016 remasters. and I'm not the best judge of leather quality since I only have the b/w and then the rest of mine are 2016's...I've never really handled anything I'd consider to have crappy leather

how do they compare to 2015 Chicago's, 2016 bred's, etc.?

Last edited:
can anyone speak on the quality of the 2014 black whites? I have a pair and think the quality is really good, not much different from my 2016 storm blues. but I've heard some people say the quality isn't that good compared to the 2016 remasters. and I'm not the best judge of leather quality since I only have the b/w and then the rest of mine are 2016's...I've never really handled anything I'd consider to have crappy leather

how do they compare to 2015 Chicago's, 2016 bred's, etc.?
For me (at least my personal pair) I think its just decent. Its definitely better than 2013 pairs since the leather feels softer/better but I think its below the 2015/2016 shoes. Of course im basing this in comparison to my chicagos, breds, storm blues etc. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom