Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Cooked on the ASG 1s with the W on the Snkrs App.  
smokin.gif

I seen a screenshot in the other thread of someone chatting with a Nike rep saying the 20.00 off code couldn't be applied to these.....

Which is it?

I seen a screenshot in the other thread of someone chatting with a Nike rep saying the 20.00 off code couldn't be applied to these.....

Which is it?
Price adjustments cannot be made after the fact if they were purchased through snkrs. If you have a gift card, enter it via app or desktop before checkout. Promos don't work except on ndc where you can see the cart page.

nike didnt let people use thengift cards this release

least i didnt see it like i did with all the releases.

maybe just not preloaded

I had added it to snkrs early but when I went to check out I had to enter it again. Seemed to work. Will confirm when they send order confirmation mail.

White laces in black/red 1's is cringeworthy
This

Wasn't able to get my pair through SNKRS, they didn't offer my size even though they claimed they'd be carrying a full size run on these. Had to purchase them from an over seas site: I took the L on paying more than U.S. retail. Shipping was a mf'er too.

Price adjustments cannot be made after the fact if they were purchased through snkrs. If you have a gift card, enter it via app or desktop before checkout. Promos don't work except on ndc where you can see the cart page.

Ohhh okay. Thanks for the explanation.

:smh: could've saved 20.00

I Missed On All Stars....Just Got NYC 1s For 118 Shipped...I'd say that's a good consolation prize though...

These sold out at 14th Street footaction mad fast. Had to go to fulton to cop a pair
Repped.  I was planning on scrolling through 14th st to pick these up at noon, but this saved me a trip.  Just copped my size on fta.com and paid the 8 bucks shipping.  Can't be running around looking for a pair.  Thanks!

confirmed the $20 off worked on the mail confirmation. 165.94 after tax for me.

I got the 6's on Friday and forgot about the GC and they wouldn't let me use it post transaction. told them to cancel but it still shipped. will see if worth keeping those when i get'm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom