Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just picked up BHM's at F23 34th st. Scattered sizes in the all-stars. Returned the NYC. Upon closer inspection both soles were warped.
sick.gif
Didn't wanna risk the size swap with a defective pair with no stickers.
eyes.gif
I have a bad habit of just walking out without inspecting lol. Anyway there's a few pairs left for $99.

Any idea if they still have a lot of the BHM's? I would call but they're closed now..

will do 

yeah $95 isn't bad at all, I actually got my first pair off shoe palace at that price. since this would be a double up, which I never do, I only want to do it if I can find an amazing deal on them. I love them but I really don't "need" to double up, you know what I mean? thanks though guys, definitely a good deal 

and I tried city blue but they didn't have my size unfortunately. I was too late. 

anyone know of any other stores like city blue and shoe palace who go below retail like that? os kicks looks like it's done

Yeah I completely get what your saying
When SP had it at $95 I was like I really don't need it
But when cityblue had it at $80
I bought both the black and white lol

Last edited:
How is everyone's banned 1s holding up? I've worn mine thrice with no change at all. I don't do the duck walk either.
worn mine over 10 times and shoe still looks to be in pristine condition.  i've done a bit of walking on them and they are very comfortable too.

Sucks we have to wait until the middle of March to see the retail pairs of royal 1s. These early fakes all look bad with inconsistent shades of blue; one day the blue is almost light blue, the next it's a blue that is so over saturated that it looks purple.

Last edited:
Such a nice day in NYC decided to unDS these .... glad to see folks were able to pick up ASG 1s who wanted them. While I know it's foolish but the unknown of the toebox quality coupled with the $15 increase (and royals on the horizon) kept me away ... for now. Feel the ASG 1s will restock (i.e. back-to-school restocks) and there will be disco opportunities.

Such a nice day in NYC decided to unDS these .... glad to see folks were able to pick up ASG 1s who wanted them. While I know it's foolish but the unknown of the toebox quality coupled with the $15 increase (and royals on the horizon) kept me away ... for now. Feel the ASG 1s will restock (i.e. back-to-school restocks) and there will be disco opportunities.

Cris cross denim ?

Should I be cncerned? I was bored and happened across a sneakerfiles review of the banned 1s and noticed my pair didnt have the rough edges and actually looks dark

Theyve looked like this since september; i know Ive Iegit checked these a miIIi0n times since I 0redered fr0m GOAT but I want to make sure Im not tripping 

its like this on both shoes, the swoosh and heel are fine though

might just be tired and tripping but s0me input will be appreciated 

Should I be cncerned? I was bored and happened across a sneakerfiles review of the banned 1s and noticed my pair didnt have the rough edges and actually looks dark

Theyve looked like this since september; i know Ive Iegit checked these a miIIi0n times since I 0redered fr0m GOAT but I want to make sure Im not tripping 

its like this on both shoes, the swoosh and heel are fine though

might just be tired and tripping but s0me input will be appreciated 
My 2016 pair example from Nike.com SNKRS order. 

Last edited:
#BoyfriendDenim
laugh.gif

Just messing with you

Back
Top Bottom