How much for resell(new)?

How much for VNDS?

How much for PADS?

Last edited:

Royals 2017 predictions...

How much for preorder?

How much for resell(new)?

How much for VNDS?
Man I have no idea. But I just preordered them on soleseriouss. Hope they legit. I preorder for myself and my girl. Just saw a recent photo of them and couldn't resist.

New swoosh alert...

Lawddddd they soft
Man I hate they come pre creased with this wrinkled leather. One of my Storm Blue was like this. One shoe wrinkled like this and the other super smooth. They went right back to the Nike Store. And there were quite a few other returns because of this workers were saying.

They shouldve made New Loves just like the custom lad2050 posted.But we all know most consumers are so thirsty for certain CW,s.That theyll buy them even if there mids.Smart business move by JB/Nike as usual.Next time they release theyll be a high with NA.Same people will be buy,and the people who didn't will.They can do it with any 1,s that are black based like them.With different colors in replace on the toe and heel and swoosh.Basically Bred and Black/Royal.With different colors with the same color blocking.They can make killing off of 1,s doing that.The question is.Is when will they.I know they did in 85 a little bit.But they need to do it now.I want a Black/Purple,Black/Yellow (New Love),Black/Light Blue with NA bad.

Man I hate they come pre creased with this wrinkled leather. One of my Storm Blue was like this. One shoe wrinkled like this and the other super smooth. They went right back to the Nike Store. And there were quite a few other returns because of this workers were saying.
I saw a few pairs like these that was being switched for a pair with no wrinkles last Sunday... my 9.5 didn't have em so I just stuck with what they gave me

I hate mids.Especially only ever wearing highs.I tried on mids once in a store.Couldnt pull them off.Not knocking any one who does.No matter how good the CW is.I just cant.Rare Airs are tempting though.I like looking at them.There not bad looking at all.I even like the NA in yhe back.The branding is OD,but i do like.I wonder if they stop making Rare Air 1,s in the future.Then people might like them more.Just because they cant get them anymore years on down the line.

Liking 1s started in 2003 for me so I don't mind the 2003-2008 mids

Those are the only mids worth buying IMO

Last edited:

I don't mind it..

kilroythedon kilroythedon

They shouldve made New Loves just like the custom lad2050 posted.But we all know most consumers are so thirsty for certain CW,s.That theyll buy them even if there mids.Smart business move by JB/Nike as usual.Next time they release theyll be a high with NA.Same people will be buy,and the people who didn't will.They can do it with any 1,s that are black based like them.With different colors in replace on the toe and heel and swoosh.Basically Bred and Black/Royal.With different colors with the same color blocking.They can make killing off of 1,s doing that.The question is.Is when will they.I know they did in 85 a little bit.But they need to do it now.I want a Black/Purple,Black/Yellow (New Love),Black/Light Blue with NA bad.
I feel like they would make black and purple a gs Color but I would much like to see it

Blah and more blah which colorway is the best. The debate could just go on. There's always one shoe that will hold a special place in someone's heart. My opinion and none else don't matter. 1994 Chicago 1. Mom never got me a pair but the siblings did, so why not me?

laugh.gif
while you may love ALL your kids ... there's a few (or maybe only 1) that hold a special place in your heart.
^^^^^

Lol jk man.  
laugh.gif

Hearing the AS1's are creasing very poorly. Who can confirm. (Figured this was timely considering the Melo post above..)
Reason I passed. Something about the finish of the iridescent toe box made me guess they would crease poorly or scrape off in the future. Maybe I'm wrong. 

Reason I passed. Something about the finish of the iridescent toe box made me guess they would crease poorly or scrape off in the future. Maybe I'm wrong. 
Yeah something about the way they are going to wear in for me is a no-go. That pic above was posted on release weekend so guessing after 1 wear. 

The All Stars will be dope with creases because the lighting won't bounce evenly of the surface creating some cool color patterns depending on the angle.

Seen a dude wearing the All Stars at the gym. The creasing really added a nice dimension to the color changing process.

Last edited:
For me New Loves are one of those kicks that look better on other people. I can't pull off that loud yellow.

Yes you can pull them off. Solid black jeans (no NTDenim), light grey heather tee (white could work too), and if you want to dress it up throw on a light denim button up but leave buttons open.

Here is an example of the fit:

Back
Top Bottom