Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Watching today's SC6, Michael Smith & Jemele Hill's new show, and Michael clearly is making a point to rock all of his J's. He rocked the SBBs on today's show.
He was on the SneakerBox Podcast not to long ago and noted he planned to break out some of his Js for the new show.....lol 

Show should be cancelled by late summer. It's horrible, almost as bad as that van pelt late night nonsense.. espn is a wreck...
Doubt it'll get canceled, it's probably the best show they have. First Take hasn't been canceled after Skip left for FOX.

Happy Thursday y'all 
nthat.gif

anyone ever return Jordan 1's that you bought off nike.com? is there return policy different for jordans?

hypothetically could you return a worn pair of 1's to them if you didn't like them?

Has anyone ever used www.goat.com?  THeyve got a good selection of J1s and they gaurentee authenticity (which i now is meaningless) but they also allow paypal payment, so if they did send me fakes I could stop payment through paypal, correct?  I'm only missing the chicago colorway from my collection of the the OG colorways with Nike Air in size 13 (well ive got the 85s, but I dont like to rock them very much.)

Thanks in advance
This thread should yield more answers

http://niketalk.com/t/648918/goat-app-legit

Last edited:
anyone ever return Jordan 1's that you bought off nike.com? is there return policy different for jordans?

hypothetically could you return a worn pair of 1's to them if you didn't like them?
have returned Jays ... specifically 1s but usually only DS pairs. You can return online orders at a brick and mortar Nike store and if I remember correctly there's a 30-day return policy. I have never given a reason for the returns and can't remember ever being asked -- the last pair of 1s I returned were BTs. 

Don't know if this has been discussed or mentioned but if anyone haven't seen the film "kicks" yet should check it out. Spoiler(banned black An red 1s are the highlight in this film)
I actually posted a link to the movie last year in the movie specific thread.

34th street nyc still had asg 1's. Had to double up. Bhm 1's are buttery. Bout to put a lot of miles on these.

Back
Top Bottom