• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
nerd.gif
#AJ1Fam is not going to let you go empty handed in April, me on the other hand...

Last edited:
This Royals release is creepin up on us. 3 weeks to go.

Hopefully my $240 preorder is fulfilled otherwise I'll almost certainly strike out trying online.

Last edited:
Yall need to chill on them pre-order temptations.........if the Royals end up like the 2016 Breds, there should be a lot of future re-stocks after the release day sell-out.  I mean, there are still restocked pairs online for "big sizes" on the 2016 Breds.

I ain't guaranteeing you'll get them Royals, but hell........I'll take 2016 Bred supply over what we got in 2013

Last edited:
I preordered because I live in a small town of 70,000 people in New Zealand, so I have no chance of copping in-store and next to no chance of copping online cos of bots and server load. I just save a bit extra for a preorder and take the plunge.

That avy tho 
nthat.gif
Thanks O.G. 
glasses.gif

Last edited:

Yall need to chill on them pre-order temptations.........if the Royals end up like the 2016 Breds, there should be a lot of future re-stocks after the release day sell-out.  I mean, there are still restocked pairs online for "big sizes" on the 2016 Breds.

I ain't guaranteeing you'll get them Royals, but hell........I'll take 2016 Bred supply over what we got in 2013
No breds are still online lol

yep, going to hang tight as best as i can. My son might have a soccer tournament that weekend, so its tempting to get it over with. Screw $400 though.

Said son might come down with a pulled hammy that weekend :lol:

not really, family stuff is more important. 8)

No breds are still online lol
Now they aren't LOL..........I just checked FTL's site after I saw your reply.  They had sizes for 15s thru 17s about a few hours ago when I made that post.
thats nothing new. sometimes sizes show, but there arent really there. when you try to cart, theres no ship to home option. itll say purchase in store only, and then when u go to search for the stores that have...well guess how that goes lol

that size 16 banned been on there for a long time

Last edited:
How is the fit on the Jordan 1s TTS or .5 down? I haven't bought a pair of 1s since the BMPs.

Back
Top Bottom