Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Damn I'm hesitant on it since I want the New Loves but there's also a size 10.5 on black toes on the site also if anybody needs it.

eat my bros, eaaaaat
laugh.gif
How are so many pairs available? Did FA hold out a ton of stock?
i have no clue haha. my best guess is cancellations and returns? either that, or they had extra stock that they held onto.

or its a mixture of both.

Last edited:
Damn I'm hesitant on it since I want the New Loves but there's also a size 10.5 on black toes on the site also if anybody needs it.
 nah that 10.5 is a troll. its not really there. it doesnt let u add to cart with ship to home option. only has purchase in store option, and when u check which store u can buy from, none of the stores have em.

its like the size 16+ banned 1s on the FTL site. they show as there but u cant buy cause they aint really there lol

Apparently they've restocked the All-Star 1s "in-store" as well........all the footstores have them restocked IN-STORES at the same time as the online restock.

I regretted selling my all stars other week for a few extra bucks and thanks to NT ..got em back! NOT selling this pair...!

I need those Storm Blue's to sit on Nike just a little bit longer......long enough until they send out the next batch of coupons :lol:

Wishful thinking

Wondering what are 13' breds and 16' banneds in 10.5 going for? I checked on stockx jus getting other opinions. Tryna cop a pair soon. Also which 1 is better? I'm about to look @ sum YouTube vids. Thanks guyz

Wondering what are 13' breds and 16' banneds in 10.5 going for? I checked on stockx jus getting other opinions. Tryna cop a pair soon. Also which 1 is better? I'm about to look @ sum YouTube vids. Thanks guyz

Somewhere in the 300 range, low-mid 400's for 13'

Which is "better" ? Depends on your taste. Better leather or better red ?

Back
Top Bottom