Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Does anyone have a photo like this for the 2016 1s? we could compare the two to see if they actually have more or less.
Check dudes twitter. He compared the numbers. FNL virtually had no bred smh. But again this is just FNL. BUT, a shoe usually had decent numbers when FNL gets good stock for some reason. Either way its one more place to split web traffic which takes the pressure off other sites. Now I'm really hoping KicksUsa falls into place cause they got free shipping and no tax! I just feel like the royal release is looking better than breds and definitely better than Chi...that was brutal smh

Last edited:

[thread="508567"]Official Air Jordan 1 Retro High Thread Vol Best Model Thread/95700#post_27702442​[/thread]

some of us got lucky tho and got black toes and black and reds reserved 
fight me

[thread="508567"]Official Air Jordan 1 Retro High Thread Vol Best Model Thread/95700#post_27702442​[/thread]
exactly. some of those idiots are even hitting up nike chat for discount codes because they didnt get a reserve....f outta here lol
are they getting codes?
nerd.gif
was for a previous release. forgot which one but dudes were crying about not getting reserves and were hitting up the chat for codes. im sure i saw at least 1 person post that they got a code. cuz i remember reading it and thinking to myself WOW LOSERS

What I'm saying is that something is better nothing. For breds and black toes FNL virtually had nothing lmao.
I know that was weak.
I had a connect , had me locked in , last minute the regional manager came in and did the raffle. Only 1 fsr & I didnt get picked . Put in 18 tix at various chain stores , no call.
Cooked on beastbay on gameday, but thats all luck, low chance without bots.

Heres to hoping we all eat... [emoji]127867[/emoji]

Last edited:
What do you guys think about the suede colorways? Me being a Cubs fan I definitely need the red & blue pair lol

Being a all suede or nubuck shoe, I feel it looks better with a embossed Jumpman as appose to a Nike tag. It's not a OG style shoe. Sort of like the Oreo and Columbia 4s with the Jumpman stitched on instead of the Flight tag.

Damn I didn't think Jb would drop 3 different monochromatic shoes like that. I could see me getting all of them if available on discount

Red> Grey> Blue imo but it's totally a matter of preference.

Jb stop playing and drop a yellow for the culture.

Damn I didn't think Jb would drop 3 different monochromatic shoes like that. I could see me getting all of them if available on discount

Red> Grey> Blue imo but it's totally a matter of preference.

Jb stop playing and drop a yellow for the culture.
Jordan brand hates the culture that's why I can't get my new loves with Nike air [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Jordan brand hates the culture that's why I can't get my new loves with Nike air [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Thats why they owe us the yellow. That New love move was GARBAGE..... I'mma cop the mids only if I get some sort of discount. :smh:

From the looks of it the New Love mids re-release may not make it to the states anyways. It may be a japan exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom