Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone knows where I can cop some metallic navy 1s below retail? Thanks fam!
 bro, u didnt even bother to check first lol

theyre on footlocker for 119.99. shoepalace as well. probably on the other footsites as well i bet.

Last edited:
Deadstox have the Chicago re-releasing this year, anyone have the date? I had to grab a pair at the beginning of the year $365 wasn't too bad. Could always use another pair at release

I thought it had been established that the Chicagos releasing this year were those of the Rare Air variety?

I wouldn't even be surprised if they do drop Chicago's again soon. The way they push out 1's are a crime.

Bred 2013-2016
Royals 2013-2017
Chicago's 2013-2015
Black toes 2013-2016

:smh:

Last edited:
What is this "snow" you guys speak of?

:wink:  

Yeah this winter needs to just end already. I wanted to bust out my AS1's or some new boost this weekend. Then got a couple inches of snow and it's like 15 out. So busted out the new obsidian LF1 duck boots I grabbed on the Nike 20% sale. Thought I would be waiting till next year to wear these. Glad those went to clearance very happy with with.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they do drop Chicago's again soon. The way they push out 1's are a crime.

Bred 2013-2016
Royals 2013-2017
Chicago's 2013-2015
Black toes 2013-2016

:smh:

I'm looking at the prices of the Royals for 2017 on GOAT it's ridiculous lol cant wait after the flood them numbers will drop. Chicago I noticed it dropped $50 so maybe theres a possibility of this year

Deadstox have the Chicago re-releasing this year, anyone have the date? I had to grab a pair at the beginning of the year $365 wasn't too bad. Could always use another pair at release
If they drop them again next year we're getting breds with fully tumbled leather all around

The only thing I hate about the snow is cleaning up that first day. Smh... I really thought the last time it snowed that was gonna be it.. sucks.

Even better than foams are those Nike sneaker boots with like the lunar sole, those joints are comfortable... those are my running around in snow joints cause boots get uncomfortable..

Even better than foams are those Nike sneaker boots with like the lunar sole, those joints are comfortable... those are my running around in snow joints cause boots get uncomfortable..

Nike Air Max starting 2011 (all air bubble sole) great in snow as well

Back
Top Bottom