Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Keep An Eye On The GustoDaNinja Accounts On IG.... Not Sure What Size You Are But He Has Hands Down The Most Consistent Supply Of The Japan Co. AJ 1 Retro's.... Easily The Best Prices Too :nthat:

My Newest Pickup:

Rare 1985 Wings Suit
(As Worn By MJ In 1986 On His 23rd Birthday For His Appearance On Letterman, Although Red)

Sick. You gotta bless us with a collection pic one day. :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Anybody here ever pick up the 2001 Japan OGs? I'm trying to get the navy blue and white ones but I don't know a good price since flightclub is booty.

Follow his advice [emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]and also check out Hittin_groove_2011 and netmagnetism on IG as they get them occasionally. Unless you're an 11.5 or 12 then you're ******. :lol:

Last edited:
@bashmilk .... I tend to bag pairs that are not in heavy rotation -- something I've always done to keep them dust free and dry while boxed.

@pistonhood ... I use the jumbo (2.5 gallon) bags for my 8/8.5

@lippythelion...yes....yes I did get a couple of east coast single head nods on the way home from the gym that night lol

#7daysOf1s look ma no wings [emoji]128540[/emoji]

Last edited:
Anybody here ever pick up the 2001 Japan OGs? I'm trying to get the navy blue and white ones but I don't know a good price since flightclub is booty.
i've seen DS pairs of these go for 250-350

and used pairs depending on condition from 100-250

I see those all the time on ebay, DS for under 150. it may be a different look if they were done in an OG high. still too similar to LA's and lasers IMO which each blow that shoe out of the water.

ozboi ozboi nice come up! My first Craigslist experience was very similar, way back in '04. I was looking for space jams. Long story short I got DS 01' SJ's, OG Black toe 14's, Trunners, and OG 18's for $250. Flipped the 18's for $235. :lol:
Damn that's a hella good come up!

Back
Top Bottom