Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Congrats @theLtrain, @KilroytheDon  ,and @AirSakuragi

nthat.gif

Damn. Didn't get a pair reserved from my local nike store and no call backs today.... looking like SNKR app or bust...

thats dope that you got two calls. so far nothing for me but its looking like SNKRS robust unless i hit on some reserves tomorrow 
True, try SNKRS desktop first. I've heard people have a good chance on it and then use the app. FinishLine would be a good site to try afterwards. Those were my plans.

Last edited:

Congrats man, I'm glad you hit 
nthat.gif

I find out tomorrow if I won any raffles, but if I strike out hopefully I'll be able to grab a pair online *fingers crossed* 
happy.gif
Thank you bro and I hope so too. I hope I get another call tomorrow and if I do that will be your pair. 

Ah man that's really nice of you. You don't have to do that bro I appreciate it though, hopefully I get lucky tomorrow and if not tomorrow on Saturday 
nthat.gif
You helped me out the last time and I really want to help you out. Plus this is your favorite colorway. If I do get another call their yours.

Last edited:

You helped me out the last time and I really want to help you out. Plus this is your favorite colorway. If I do get another call their yours.
 Yeah these are my favorite AJ1 colorway of all time. Yeah I like the Black / Red 1's because MJ wore them , but blue is my favorite color so these will always have a special place for me 
nthat.gif

I just wish I could have hit your pair at retail, that's why I threw in the extras to try to make up for it. Thanks man I really appreciate it. 

True, try SNKRS desktop first. I've heard people have a good chance on it and then use the app. FinishLine would be a good site to try afterwards. Those were my plans.
will keep that in mind for Sadderday b

Yeah these are my favorite AJ1 colorway of all time. Yeah I like the Black / Red 1's because MJ wore them , but blue is my favorite color so these will always have a special place for me 
nthat.gif

I just wish I could have hit your pair at retail, that's why I threw in the extras to try to make up for it. Thanks man I really appreciate it. 
same reason why royals are my favorite AJ1 of all time lol

Went back to the consignment store and told the owner to not play me on the frag deal so I went to a rival store in another city and they gave me a deal for a DS pair of frags as long as I can go over a set of building plans that they are working on expanding the store to make sure they aren't being cheated by the building contractors. Get your degree folks.

Went back to the consignment store and told the owner to not play me on the frag deal so I went to a rival store in another city and they gave me a deal for a DS pair of frags as long as I can go over a set of building plans that they are working on expanding the store to make sure they aren't being cheated by the building contractors. Get your degree folks.
Dope.

Back
Top Bottom