• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Last month took a L, but this month I bounce back

Picked up my size 10.5 from FTL, got the spiral laces as well. Curious to see how the pair I got from SNKRS turns out.

Last edited:
Gonna lay low for awhile. It kills me to not get a pair retail, but yet to see NEW members copping,

Last edited:
So my size 9.5 I thought I got locked "sold out" that's cool, not tripping. I showed them my proof and they couldn't "find it". I reported them to the district manager but it blows. Getting frags later this week so whatever. Also upload that fight.

For those with the '13 and '17 royals ... how much would the '17 add for a '13 trade?

Last edited:

Picked up my royals and noticed they still got LA 1s here at Flight 23 in Glendale Galleria. On one wall they had a 10.5 and on another a 9.5. I know someone would be interested in them at retail if youre in SoCal

Last edited:
Just to ask, how long does it take for EBay bucks to become available?

Last edited:

Color is really nice especially when compared to 2013 Royals. The quality is a little underwhelming but the shape make up for it.

We still talking about laces? Pair on left from FA, pair on right from NIKE. Also have two more (FTL spiral, Champs normal).

Pretty easy cop off SNKRS app today. I woke up at 6AM fell asleep and then woke at 7:05AM and still got my order in for a size 11.Got the "order is processing" status. Just checked my order now and it preparing to ship.

Last edited:
Well...accidentally copped two pairs manually off Villa. First order placed gave me error screen so I thought it failed, I went on another page, did it again and I guess that took too. Sorry fam, I know we all gotta eat bit this was just weird. Shoutout to villa though with shipping confirmation already, quick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom