Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
About a month ago at the mall i saw somebody's metallics looking just like that and I liked it lol. Thought they were og I bout broke my neck...

Last edited:
I
lad2050 lad2050 [size=18pt]WARNED! [/size]

[COLOR=#Red]Anyone out there who thinks it's funny to post fake links or product release information, please take note:  

You are not entitled to a warning for this offense.  You will be immediately banned from any topic(s) in which you attempt to post a hoax or misleading information, even if it's your first time doing so.  Flagrant or repeat violators will be permanently banned from the entire NikeTalk community. [/COLOR]
Sorry about that I just thought those were horrible fakes

So I found a pretty effective way to pare down my small collection. Have the apartment above you slowly leak into the one closet that you keep most of your shoes in. Must've happened on Wednesday night or Thursday. Didn't notice until today. Mold had already started to form. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

RIP 09 Shadows

Then my wife walks in with these. SNKRS pair.

happened to me years ago

get some distilled white vinegar on a white rag and go over the mold

worked for me, homes

Where are you guys getting those fresh nt hang tags. Gimmie gimmie I need I need [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Got RSBB's coming in the mail. How's the quality yall? I heard that the orange parts are pretty stiff. I don't mind it but I want the skinny from owners of the shoes. Also do you wear them frequently?

In terms of quality, I would say the worst out of my collection. The orange leather is very stiff as you mentioned.

Man going through the thread and im kicking myself for not trading my chicagos for the SBB when they came out. I just thought the chicagos were more iconic in terms of og cws so i kept em.

Did you guys think that i can even find a trade aj1 all star for the bred? Its a bit utopic maybe... no way i will let my BT and royal leave

Did you guys think that i can even find a trade aj1 all star for the bred? Its a bit utopic maybe... no way i will let my BT and royal leave

If you add like $100 cash it's a maybe, but $150 and all star for breds should be attainable. Straight up? No chance.

Random lol but I was pulling out pairs of my ASGs and I noticed that some of my pairs have different leather at the toebox. Actually one has a hard plastic feel and the other has a thicker, softer and smoother to touch

Props to you if you notice it. Not all pairs are created equal.

Back
Top Bottom