• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Secret society.

Random lol but I was pulling out pairs of my ASGs and I noticed that some of my pairs have different leather at the toebox. Actually one has a hard plastic feel and the other has a thicker, softer and smoother to touch

Props to you if you notice it. Not all pairs are created equal.
My pair is definitely from the "hard plastic" family 
mean.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The question that always inevitably gets​ asked :lol:

To be fair, the Black/Reds and Royals are clearly on standby until he's done with the 2013 pairs right next to them.

Last edited:
:nthat: love my mini pair :lol: enjoy your 1s fams

Last edited by a moderator:

So happy to have these in my collection. Breds seem to look better every time I rock em. Can't wait to bust out the royals next weekend.

Random lol but I was pulling out pairs of my ASGs and I noticed that some of my pairs have different leather at the toebox. Actually one has a hard plastic feel and the other has a thicker, softer and smoother to touch

Props to you if you notice it. Not all pairs are created equal.

I think you're referencing the "toe panel," that's crazy... one pair has the same black as the Breds and royals by the looks of it. It's bloody baffling that they use that low grade stuff on two of the most historic pairs, when nearly every other remastered pair has the soft toe panel. Would love to hear someone at jordan brand speak on why they chose to do it like this.

Last edited:
I think you're referencing the "toe panel," that's crazy... one pair has the same black as the Breds and royals by the looks of it. It's bloody baffling that they use that low grade stuff on two of the most historic pairs, when nearly every other remastered pair has the soft toe panel. Would love to hear someone at jordan brand speak on why they chose to do it like this.
i took the BReds and Royals less than stellar leather offering as a by-product of large production run .... of course what's even more so disappointing about the ASGs is the upsell pricetag. SMH.

That's a good point. I wonder how many more bred and royals they made than black toes. Black toe materials are far superior. Same with Chicagos.

Back
Top Bottom