Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

1's so far

:pimp:

Broke out the royals for the weekend ... ironically have seen only the ladies rocking the royals over the week.

That's possible here in NYC .... just thought dudes were going the waiting until Easter to break 'em out. [emoji]128540[/emoji]

I have two 9.5s, a 10, 7Y, and 5Y. I had another 10 but sold it got all those for retail at active on release date.

I saw someone selling a 13 locally and offered him 980 cash he took it :smokin
Thx for the reply nice pick up I got get some trade bait need those to complete the set[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

need those Breds.. or chicagos.. or black toes.....

anyone with rsbbs can help me in the LC thread real quick

I think you're referencing the "toe panel," that's crazy... one pair has the same black as the Breds and royals by the looks of it. It's bloody baffling that they use that low grade stuff on two of the most historic pairs, when nearly every other remastered pair has the soft toe panel. Would love to hear someone at jordan brand speak on why they chose to do it like this.
Because they know what sells and what doesn't. Same reasoning why the leather on the Dunk from Above 4's is better than the White Cements or why the Laser or SSB 1's have the best quality compared to all the other 1's

The deconstructed joints ain't bad, if the pink pair gets that low might have to cop

The deconstructed joints ain't bad, if the pink pair gets that low might have to cop
I disliked the Deconstructs in the beginning, but when I saw them for $49.99 on DTLR, I had to buy.

Once I unDS'd them today, I was in for a HUGE surprise on the comfort level they are on. I'm a believer on these now :lol:

I disliked the Deconstructs in the beginning, but when I saw them for $49.99 on DTLR, I had to buy.

Once I unDS'd them today, I was in for a HUGE surprise on the comfort level they are on. I'm a believer on these now :lol:
Yea they do look comfortable

If you find a spot that has your size, try them on and you'll see what I mean about it feeling like memory foam.

Not once did my feet hurt today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom