Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I just shed a single solitary tear thinking about this release. What a joke, I'm still mad. Ended up paying resell a few months later, had to have them.

i ended up hitting on top3s a couple months later and traded for a pair of black toes. turned out ok for me.

Come home to see my kids shooting hoops in the driveway and wearing NT denim

Proud dad

If there's anything that a father can teach his son, it's how to rock NT denim. Shoutouts to you, man!

Didn't eat during online release in south east asia where I'm from. NDC gave me 'sold out' everytime I pick a size that's still available and click the cart button.. smh why the snkrs app isn't available here yet.. but at least I got the codes. Just ain't the shoe. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yeah I heard about the BT on snkrs
I also remember when the RSBB released
It said draw up till RD then was FCFS
When it dropped it said draw but when you clicked the notification it went straight to FCFS
I guess I've been on a huge lucky streak on snkrs
Never had a single problem

Remember when having a pair of 1s in the early 2000s was brokeboy **** if it wasn't an OG since it was an entry level Jordan as opposed to all the other numbers. Hell even wearing Air Maxes was better than 1s since the retail for maxes was high
laugh.gif

Pepperidge Farm Remembers.
I remember during that time Air Force 1s were all limited releases...........there was no such thing as a monthly GR release of white-on-white or black-on-black Forces that you see today.

If you saw a pair of Forces on the shelf back in the early 2000s, you copped it before someone else copped it.  And if a pair of white-on-whites were sitting at the start of store opening, you wouldn't see anymore white-on-whites on the shelf by the end of the day.

What these young kids are doing now with Ultraboost releases, they ain't got nothing on how Air Force 1s were dealt with in the early 2000s.

Last edited:
I remember during that time Air Force 1s were all limited releases...........there was no such thing as a monthly GR release of white-on-white or black-on-black Forces that you see today.

If you saw a pair of Forces on the shelf back in the early 2000s, you copped it before someone else copped it.  And if a pair of white-on-whites were sitting at the start of store opening, you wouldn't see anymore white-on-whites on the shelf by the end of the day.

What these young kids are doing now with Ultraboost releases, they ain't got nothing on how Air Force 1s were dealt with in the early 2000s.
hell yeah man, I had a pair of white on white low forces and I made that pair last. That's when whitening your forces with kiwi was a thing, I also learned how to iron creases out.

I make Kanye fanboys remember loud and clear that before the boost wave the Air Force 1 wave reached its prime in '05? (Or '06.) With the 25th anniversary. I guess people that follow a trend don't want people to call it a trend.

Hell I remember seeing a pair of Bapestas one time and automatically assuming they were fake payless forces :lol:

Anyone have on feet of perforation pack both pairs? My opinion is swaying on them.

Sidenote: as a wide foot guy with fallen arches I never felt comfortable rocking force lows but mids are always a good and highs as well.

Anyone have on feet of perforation pack both pairs? My opinion is swaying on them.

Sidenote: as a wide foot guy with fallen arches I never felt comfortable rocking force lows but mids are always a good and highs as well.

You haven't seen wide feet yet my friend, I'm between 2E/4E in Asics. Anyhow with most my shoes and having flat and fallen arches, I use Superfeet Green inserts. Help out a lot

Can someone tell me why the HELL there is glitter all over my OG shattered backboards? I bought them brand new when they came out, and immediately switched the paper to acid free tissue like always.

Finally a nice day in Chicago over the weekend, and I pull them out to wear, and it looks like Peter Pan has been wearing them.

What am supposed to do with these? Can I get rid of it somehow? What the hell is it from?
Never been worn, haven't even seen light in 2 years!

Anyone else have this problem?

^looks like you've been hit with the fairy dust
You'll have to ask others but I believe if you clean them they will be ok depending on the severity

Last edited:
Can someone tell me why the HELL there is glitter all over my OG shattered backboards? I bought them brand new when they came out, and immediately switched the paper to acid free tissue like always.

Finally a nice day in Chicago over the weekend, and I pull them out to wear, and it looks like Peter Pan has been wearing them.

What am supposed to do with these? Can I get rid of it somehow? What the hell is it from?
Never been worn, haven't even seen light in 2 years!

Anyone else have this problem?

Read a couple pages back. Apparently #glittergate is real!

My SBB started doing this a bit as well.

Last edited:
I see #glittergate is in full swing now...told yall months ago and ppl tried 2 clap at me on some BS...this is gonna ruin alotta pairs that collectors have stock piled when they bust em out years from now..at 1st it shines then it creates a white patch that won't come off...beware...be brave...determined

I see #glittergate is in full swing now...told yall months ago and ppl tried 2 clap at me on some BS...this is gonna ruin alotta pairs that collectors have stock piled when they bust em out years from now..at 1st it shines then it creates a white patch that won't come off...beware...be brave...determined
When it glitters if you clean it your good? Before it starts to leave white patches?

98-01 AF1's >>>>

It all started for me with AF1's. Mids and Highs strictly. Transitioned to Dunks and SB's in 07-08 after they ruined the AF1 shape. My first pairs of 1's were the Opening Day's followed by Old Love/New Love gifted to me by a friend who also gifted me the UNC's Alphas. Haven't looked back since.

Back
Top Bottom