Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Thought I was the only one. TB anything is 
sick.gif
I really don't understand the TB thing. street wear trend? Hip hop connection? Or something else? 

Last edited:

I really don't understand the TB thing. street wear trend? Hip hop connection? Or something else? 
Triple black is definitely a term that has been picked up by shoe/style outlets. I guess it means upper/midsole/outsole are black? It doesn't make sense to me because most shoes have more than three parts. I think all black or monochrome work better. But all black sneakers are certainly no trend, more of a staple.

It's a lifestyle.
Genuinely interested.  Would you elaborate please? 

Triple black is definitely a term that has been picked up by shoe/style outlets. I guess it means upper/midsole/outsole are black? It doesn't make sense to me because most shoes have more than three parts. I think all black or monochrome work better. But all black sneakers are certainly no trend, more of a staple.
Thanks for the insight. So you would say it's a staple of sneaker culture that  cycles around? 

@NikeOtaku I mean for almost as long as shoes have been shoes, they've been black. Boots, casual dress shoes, sneakers, w/e. As far as sneakers go, think converse, keds, vans, af1s, superstars.

Heard that the sail and university red are gonna be the accompanying pair to release along with these all blacks. I'm all about it. No perforations for me, saved by jb. My wallet is finna be mad like "I thought you said things would be different this time"

Some people just like black…

@NikeOtaku I mean for almost as long as shoes have been shoes, they've been black. Boots, casual dress shoes, sneakers, w/e. As far as sneakers go, think converse, keds, vans, af1s, superstars.
True true. 
Heard that the sail and university red are gonna be the accompanying pair to release along with these all blacks. I'm all about it. No perforations for me, saved by jb. My wallet is finna be mad like "I thought you said things would be different this time"
Are these the rumored metallic maroons or something else coming down the pipe? 

Those triple blacks are a must since we wont ever get Japans. Gonna remove the NA tag on them. Need 2x

May only pic up TB if they are $80-below like the CM. I like all black outfits a lot, especially the past year or so, but I usually pair my all black fit with shoes that are a different color like green, or orange. Jb needs more monochrome Jordan's that aren't all black, all red, or all Carolina blue.

Thanks for the insight. So you would say it's a staple of sneaker culture that  cycles around? 
In my honest opinion, I personally believe the Adidas trend with BOOST shoes is the reason for the Triple-Black/Triple-White colorways.  Adidas has recently been releasing Triple-Black/Triple-White colorways for their Ultraboosts, and they sold out like hot cakes.

That's why you seen Nike/JB starting to follow this trend.........EVEN THOUGH they have had All-Black/All-White colorways for their Air Force 1s for years already (hell, AJ1 mids have all-white/all-black colorways, and they ain't any different from this TB colorway for this OG 1 silhouette).

Labeling it "Triple-Black" seems to be an advertisement scheme from Nike/JB, since Adidas's usage of "Triple-Black" got them to sell out more UBs due to it.

Will cop the blacks and assumed whites whenever they hit the 80 dollar mark. Gonna be cool rocking those later on.

Back
Top Bottom