Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think that's a decent price. Its not much over retail. Saw a pair of 01 blk/red Is go for that price recently. Passed thinking I would get lucky on the restock, smh. New with no box tho.

Seller wasn't going for $170 so I passed. I really want some 1's but prices nowadays are crazy for a decent colorway especially in my size (16). I just can't bring myself to pay $200 for these when I remember them sitting on shelves for $64.00 when MJ debuted them back in the day.

The wait continues

Oh well, guess this means I'll be online Saturday trying for the 11's.

@Zyzz I hope we can both find pairs. I don't want to pay the $550, but I'm getting close to just grabbing a 2001 pair. The chances on this restock are ultra slim. :frown:

Vegas' for today. I love smelling the leather from my seat in class

I've been meaning to do a lace swap on my Vegas 1s. I want to put in black laces. I know what you mean about that leather smell, when I wear mine to work that is all I can smell when Im sitting down lol.

The chances on this restock are ultra slim. :frown:

Nike, the ultimate d**k tease.

With the amount of people going after the Royals, and the amount of pairs that would be available. This is mission impossible without any "automated" help.

pretty much which is why i woldnt even bother trying for them

i dont even care for the restock anymore as long as i land a few pairs of concord lows then screw it

Yah the smart thing to do with the restock is go for the less hunted pairs and then sell them to make money for the royals. But that's a lot of work. 

pretty much which is why i woldnt even bother trying for them

i dont even care for the restock anymore as long as i land a few pairs of concord lows then screw it

What I do like about the concord low release is that they moved the release time forward. I hope this is a permanent move, for this works out better for me.

Yah the smart thing to do with the restock is go for the less hunted pairs and then sell them to make money for the royals. But that's a lot of work. 

would be smart but since my chances of landing something good or anything at all are slim to none. its a big hassle to buy and resell. ive never done it and dont plan to,

i could sell one of my breds for $450 and just pony up the rest but i aint doing that either.

maybe something will happen in the next few months, if not oh well. its not end of the world. im done buying J's for the next 7 months anyways

At this point I don't even care about the restock anymore. Bred's and Royals are the main pairs I wanted, along with the Black Toes which I now have anyways. I was going to skip those two specifically because I already learned on the last restock that there's no point in me trying. I'd only be wasting my time. :smh:

Couldn't pass on 60 shipped. Now onto green metallics

Edit. I'm going to remove the jumpman on the back and hunting an appropriate tongue tag. Will post pics when complete

Last edited:
Just got a DS pair of shadows in size 11 for $210 - pretty stoked!!! cheaper than my first pair lol

Anyone know how refunds work on ebay? Cause I'm trying to get a refund for the royals I bought yesterday. I paid but the seller hasn't shipped yet. I got sent a cancel transaction case on ebay and I have to either accept or deny. The seller said I had to accept in order to get a refund but the message from ebay says "You should only accept the cancellation request if you haven't paid yet or you've already received your refund from the seller. If you haven't received your refund, contact the seller". So am I suppose to get a refund first before I accept? Just trying to play safe here cause I don't want to lose $233

Just wait it out, you'll get your money back but it'll take a bit of processing time. Next time, you should know the biggest red flag for purchasing is the price. Seriously, who's able to get Royals right now for 230? You probably couldn't get some dirty, beat up royal 1s for 230 at this point.

thats a very good price, i expect others to be jealous especially in s populsr size
thanks man, I'm actually not a fan of doubling up on shoes but at that price I felt like the option of owning a 2nd at that price was too compelling. Now I'm compelled to double up on royals and breds too though 
mean.gif

thats a very good price, i expect others to be jealous especially in s populsr size
thanks man, I'm actually not a fan of doubling up on shoes but at that price I felt like the option of owning a 2nd at that price was too compelling. Now I'm compelled to double up on royals and breds too though :smh:

if it makes you feel any better. If that deal was thrown at me i woulda bought them.

Shadows are underrated and gorgeous.

210 is an excellent price. im basically begging people to let me get a pair for under 300 on the bay, still not happening :rolleyes

Just wait it out, you'll get your money back but it'll take a bit of processing time. Next time, you should know the biggest red flag for purchasing is the price. Seriously, who's able to get Royals right now for 230? You probably couldn't get some dirty, beat up royal 1s for 230 at this point.
Yeah too good to be true. The seller relisted them and described them as "unauthorized authentic" so watch out everyone!

PFFFTTTTT shady selllers....unautorized authentic my ***. If that was the case we wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them.

PFFFTTTTT shady selllers....unautorized authentic my ***. If that was the case we wouldn't be able to tell the difference between them.
Lol true. I asked the seller why he says they're authentic and he said he scanned the barcode on the shoe box in an app called shopsavvy and they showed up. Therefore making the shoes authentic lol

Back
Top Bottom