Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Catching up over the last few pages on this thread and y'all fighting over petty stuff.

This is what I picture you guys doing... they're just shoes. Enjoy them.

Happy Monday fellas

A quick pic of the pairs I leave out :wink:

2qbyl1g.jpg
[/quote
And you have a high quality picture of your shoes ready because......[emoji]128514[/emoji]

What da problem is? ^

The problem is that it's too [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] therefore it doesn't belong here.
Now I'm sitting here hating because of you inappropriate pic :smh:

Question when organizing shoes do some of y'all go by style, colors, or year/time of release)? I go by year/release first being my 85s then my 94s then the 2015 chis etc.

The problem is that it's too [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] therefore it doesn't belong here.
Now I'm sitting here hating because of you inappropriate pic :smh:
I sentence you to typing in green for another day :lol:

Last edited:
Bro... they need to be $95 on SP lol I ain't making moves for $128...

Joints dropping faster than navy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Still kick myself for not hopping on those Storm Blues :smh:

I feel like storm blues were a shoe most people weren't feeling when they released
I'll be honest I was one of them
But when the opportunity came to purchase for $112 I couldn't pass
But if that deal didn't fall thru...I would of been in the same boat

Lemme ask y'all if you drop a shoe off at stadium goods / flight club... how do you know if that shoe is the one your getting back when you go pick em up? Do they label it?? Or how does this all work lemme know

Lemme ask y'all if you drop a shoe off at stadium goods / flight club... how do you know if that shoe is the one your getting back when you go pick em up? Do they label it?? Or how does this all work lemme know
They give each item a stock number.

Back
Top Bottom