Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I need those wings absolutely. Feel free to enter for 9.5 if you're passing. [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited:
amazing shoe. Oldskool.
Leathers great. Not much metallic at all tho unlike the blues which has it clearly. So good on foot

The lack of "metallic"-ness was the first thing I noticed, too, when I unboxed them. Kinda disappointed, kinda not. I dunno, they're still really nice, and the red pops so nicely, but I do wonder what they'd look like if they had that nice sparkle to them.

FA Storm Blues shipped

nthat.gif

Two shoes I really wish I doubled up on: WC4s and BT1s :smh: I didn't even plan on copping Black Toes til that morning, and they might be my favorite pair in my whole shoe collection

[quote name="babyJs23" url="/t/508567/official-air-jordan-1-retro-high-thread-vol-best-model-thread/102120#post_28112172]Saw these custom Royals on my twitter timeline by @JustKMP

Digging the black midsoles :smokin

He could paint them white again... only the midsoles[/quote]

He wouldn't even have to. A quick tape-up along the lower edge of the upper and some acetone and it'll be like it never happened.

I remember someone in here did that same custom a while back when they either painted some Lasers or Black Yin Yangs into Royals and got some blue dye on the midsole. Not a fan of the look either.

I do like those Wings on the other hand.

Last edited:
Jesus christ

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

He wouldn't even have to. A quick tape-up along the lower edge of the upper and some acetone and it'll be like it never happened.

I remember someone in here did that same custom a while back when they either painted some Lasers or Black Yin Yangs into Royals and got some blue dye on the midsole. Not a fan of the look either.

I do like those Wings on the other hand.

Yeah..I'm not feeling the blk midsoles..but it's not like they are completely ruined lolll

The lack of "metallic"-ness was the first thing I noticed, too, when I unboxed them. Kinda disappointed, kinda not. I dunno, they're still really nice, and the red pops so nicely, but I do wonder what they'd look like if they had that nice sparkle to them.

Hmmmm I think they look pretty metallic. Depends on how the light hits it from what I've seen. It's not as metallic looking as any of the DTRTs though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom