Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I actually kinda like the wings lol...almost 20k pairs so a good many should feast...if I win Imma keep mine i never had a numbered kick before so why not make it my fav model!

I always feel the numbering is nike shinanigans .... the Solefly pairs were numbered so Nike decides to do a restock and not number those, and at the top of the century Nike stayed numbering 1s in lots of 50K. I wanted the wings because of the graphic effect and imagine folks would have wanted them if the production run was 12K or 120K. The SBBs probably are not far from the 'numbers' of these and aren't numbered and honestly as a 1s fan I hold them closer to my sneaker heart then a pair of these 'wings'. 

Still hoping JB do right by us and have this under it

Beasts went crazy for the 12s. They are probably making their 500 Nike accounts now so they win the rigged draw again.
I wouldn't tbh ain't really worth it not for these I just want to know why they spontaneously dropping mid way through the week instead of the weekend

I wouldn't tbh ain't really worth it not for these I just want to know why they spontaneously dropping mid way through the week instead of the weekend
I think the house MJ built might be competing with that Datamosh pack drop by SNS x Adidas NMD.....
roll.gif

Feenin' for some black yin yang's since I got a pair for my brother, he's a size 11 but the shop sold out of my size 12's a long time ago

Back
Top Bottom