Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You guys think there's a chance that Nike drops More colorways of the off white Jordan 1? I could see it becoming its own thing

Yeah guys ignore what I said, I was hammered lol, purchase what you like for sure, like the saying goes if everyone had the same tastes it would be a boring world

I did, sold em, will always like them
Was wondering why the pic stream stopped.... 
wink.gif

Yeah guys ignore what I said, I was hammered lol, purchase what you like for sure, like the saying goes if everyone had the same tastes it would be a boring world
Na for sure I feel it. Just sounded a lil harsh :lol:
What's your opinion on the rsbb?
I personally love that shoe and really feels like a og color to me. Probably because it's a. Chicago style shoe
No more drunk posting :lol: jk

Last edited:

Don't think they come black based on the way this reads... I think we're getting them like shown in the pics.

Last edited:
Na for sure I feel it. Just sounded a lil harsh :lol:
What's your opinion on the rsbb?
I personally love that shoe and really feels like a og color to me. Probably because it's a. Chicago style shoe
No more drunk posting :lol: jk

Lol, RSBB isn't a bad looking cw I just personally think the orange is a little too bright

if the wings come out the box bronze and turn black. i will not be getting them.

but if they come out the box in black and will be turning bronze i will try to get them.

big difference.

if the wings come out the box bronze and turn black. i will not be getting them.

but if they come out the box in black and will be turning bronze i will try to get them.

big difference.

Pretty sure they come out of the box bronze and stay bronze...they come prefaded based on the info in SNKRS.

Back
Top Bottom