• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
18513028_423976244634805_6584426933419769856_n.jpg

So what happens when those Swooshes get all flimsy and start to develop "dog ear?"

I can foresee that being a concern for some.

Last edited:
Sorry if posted already

:nerd:

I feel like the only reason these are looking good is because the picture quality and the way the guy is fitted from his calf and below. Can't see a full outfit. I'm passing anyway.

Sidenote: Also, the thinness of his legs and thinner feet.

Last edited:
stupid fire and will work for my skinny leg/feet combo^ can't wait to hopefully not take an L

Last edited:
I really don't think people realize these are actually black shoes, which has kept the hype to a minimum lol

if the shoe is black and it chips off to be bronze that would be cool. but if it is the other way around... i don't get why they would do that for.

That's exactly what they are. Starts black then reveals gold underneath.

I love my LM's and that's with a blue and red color scheme. And now a gold one!? I'm in.

I really don't think people realize these are actually black shoes, which has kept the hype to a minimum lol
lets not talk about them any more and keep it as quiet as possible. lol i want a better chance at them.

so lets talk about these. i just took a picture of my all stars. i feel these are very under rated. it is a unique colorway. gonna start wearing them often.

NT has recently opened a leg/calf detective division :tongue:

It's just something I've noticed a lot. 1s and on foot shots look most pleasing with people with legs like that. Im speaking As a bigger guy with thick legs and wide feet, the thinner look is most aesthetically efficient. So a guy with a thinner build would pull the off whites look easier.

i just took a picture of my all stars. i feel these are very under rated. it is a unique colorway. gonna start wearing them often.
I've been wearing my AS1 a lot and somehow the toebox manages to stay looking crisp lol. Would deff say they're a good pair to wear on daily basis.

It's just something I've noticed a lot. 1s and on foot shots look most pleasing with people with legs like that. Im speaking As a bigger guy with thick legs and wide feet, the thinner look is most aesthetically efficient. So a guy with a thinner build would pull the off whites look easier.
I think alot of guys make the mistake of bad camera angles. Makes it look like they have cankles. But, then again, some guys are just big and all.

this is true for just clothing in general 

I feel like the off white being called beautiful is a troll. Ugly chicks need love too, but don't try to convince me she looks great :lol:

Back
Top Bottom