• Total voters

he got me ?  
He got me
smokin.gif
Congrats

i wish ya'll the best 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

damn. thanks for the info.  I was hoping I could just contact UPS or fedex or whatever and change the address
Yeah Nike tells you to try that, but when I talked to UPS, they said the shipper (NIKE) wont allow a change of address once the item has shipped. I went back and forth multiple times. It was really frustrating and at the end of the day I didn't even get the shoes. 
ohwell.gif

How is it that these damn resellers are able to post/sell these on StockX even before these shoes are delivered to them from Nike? Usually Nike takes about 5 shipping days... Don't these damn resellers get penalized for not sending these shoes in to authenticate within 2 days to StockX once a shoe is sold?

I took it a whole different way :lol: :smh: ​   my apologies man 
it's fine, just wanted to explain why so you get there are other point of views.
it's easy to be misinterpreted over the internet lol and everyone is a vulture on here.
i'm too nice of a person to get on here lol.

and i don't resell shoes so i wouldn't want to sell it to someone else for a profit if i don't like it. i rather the shoe go to someone else get my spot in line that wanted them instead. and someone else did get it instead.

If it makes anyone feel better, I hit on the draw but entered the wrong billing zip (SNKRS app was being sus as usual) and got declined. No wings for me lmao

First time winning from the SNKRS app! How is it that I have a pending charge on Paypal, but my SNKRS app still doesn't show it?

Back
Top Bottom