• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Pics you posted are fakes
How do you know? Have you taken the paint off?
because theyve been posted here way before you did today, and they were already confirmed as fakes.

i only said to stop trolling because i thought u already knew bettter. apparently, you are serious and do not know better.

use your eyes....look at the gold on a real pair. you think they go from that, to the kind of gold on the pair you posted? come on.

Last edited:
I'm on the fence for the New Loves, they're sitting on Nike.ca but I think I'd only cop at a discount.

I'm on the fence for the New Loves, they're sitting on Nike.ca but I think I'd only cop at a discount.

using the $20 gift card makes them around 99 shipped...went ahead and placed an order on reg NDC, hoping they sit long enough to make it to swoosh... $99 is pretty good, but $66 + tax would be better.

am i the only one who thinks theyre sitting on FNL but flying on NDC because everyone and their momma has a 20 off 100gc to use?
laugh.gif

using the $20 gift card makes them around 99 shipped...went ahead and placed an order on reg NDC, hoping they sit long enough to make it to swoosh... $99 is pretty good, but $66 + tax would be better.
Thought about that but not worth doing the whole run around since I'm in Canada

the question is how does he pull it off
I doubt Nike sent numerous pairs to the same address so they must have a system
Unless NDC is Meg'g peeps its unlikely they will catch an intentional anomoly in the address which the post office will likely ignore. I know from the 12s a buddy used a legitimate SNKRs account to generate a series of accounts for the release and since he knew the hard number of pairs (12K) he was able to generate enough accounts to secure 4 pairs. I always thought Alan just worked the cash-out margins for his hustle instead of actually first sourcing his pairs. 

I have a important question. I want you guys to be completely honest with me. All of my shoes are 100% authentic and no b grade nothing like that. If you saw this on a 1 would you think they are fake? These are legit... just that's it's a small scuff. Please be honest would you think these are fake?

I have a important question. I want you guys to be completely honest with me. All of my shoes are 100% authentic and no b grade nothing like that. If you saw this on a 1 would you think they are fake? These are legit... just that's it's a small scuff. Please be honest would you think these are fake?

What does a scuff have to do with being real or fake?

Back
Top Bottom