Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Diff leather on my '16 breds toebox stay frustrating. Only in natural light tho.. haha. Creasing diff too. From stockx.

Sails would be fire with a light grey outsole or something. Really can't stand all while soles anymotr 
mean.gif
Agreed. Light grey or gum sole would be really nice. 

I actually wish the metallic series had sail leather to give it that vintage look. 
Quick PS of what those two might look like.

Last edited:

Beyond impressed with these. They're the next top 3. Everyone bashes bashes bashes and then boom they're 100-200 more on the secondary market

I have the BWs from the CDP pack ... wondering for those who might have this and the 2014 BW if there's a big difference? figured I would wait for the remastered version...but if the 'remastered' turns out to be the suede/leather option a few pages back then I might want to snap up a 2014 at the right price. 

Leather on 14' much better than cdp, and they will be better than the re masters as well, going by every other remaster. Also there is zero glitter with the 14s. I have 3 pair and 1 is a beater while the 2nd is getting there ... so I should know. Scoop them up while you can

Beyond impressed with these. They're the next top 3. Everyone bashes bashes bashes and then boom they're 100-200 more on the secondary market

Wings are a sleeper bro. the quality is amazing. i agree with u 100%, ppl are crazy for bashing these. i will be rocking these all fall long this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom