• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
mf gooze mf gooze
not sure why u or anyone would feel like a f___ boy wearing pristine shoes. i don't think kicks are a good comparison to raw denim either, but i get what ur tryna say. this is what makes life great... everyone is different.

also, whoever said sbb is the same quality as breds and royals needs to pass whatever they're smoking.

Last edited:
I used to thoroughly clean my shoes back in High school, way too much of a hassle.. I threw my ACRNM prestos in the washing machine like a month ago, did a damn good job.

@CharmCityKid
  are you a force field type of cat or you just always use shoe trees and naturally attempt to lessen creases? 
force fields all day. i have a pair in almost every pair so i don't have to keep swapping. i am so sincere about force fields that i went up .5 on my whole collection so i could wear them comfortably with force fields. one of the better decisions i've made as it really does extend the life of the shoes. like i said, imo we pay too much for the kicks not to do this.

Last edited:
mf gooze mf gooze
not sure why u or anyone would feel like a f___ boy wearing pristine shoes. i don't think kicks are a good comparison to raw denim either, but i get what ur tryna say. this is what makes life great... everyone is different.
I guess because I remember the days of duck walking to prevent creasing,pinrolling to avoid denim stains and constantly scrubbing shoes :lol: now I just wear whatever and let the world do what it pleases. But yeah different strokes, I have a ton of unworn shoes and they still probably stay that way because once I put a shoe on its instantly going to beater status.

i remember duck walking like a MF particularly in OG 4s and 5s (4th and 5th grade) and i'd never do that as a grown *ss man :lol:

force fields needs to cut the check bc i've been saying this on nt literally for years now. u can damn near hoop in your kicks with force fields and there will still be minimal to no creasing. it's worth the $10

I'm glad it's not that serious to me. Unless there's a pair I may sell I don't worry too much. I'll give midsoles on my dunks and 1s a quick scrubdown once every couple months but that's all. I think of it as wearing in, not wearing out, especially with my tan pinnacles and lance mountains. Same as gooze said up above, not worth my trouble anymore.

I could see me doubling on the sails for some reason. That off white color is gonna be too smooth in the summer time down the line.

I'm actually wearing Vachetta Tan Pinnacles today. Great shoe. Definitely better than SBB.

Count me in as well, might be dope with black laces [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Gonna be an expensive day with the cool grey 8's[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yeah I want those sails. Those and the all blacks that are coming out. Will be my ying/yang pack.

Jordan 1s have an oldshool or natural retro look to them from the beginning. When they get beat up a little it adds to the aged or old school look of them.

Decided to pull out my meager Air Jordan collection...

I have accrued a modest amount of Air Jordan 1 Retro Lows, Mids, & Highs as displayed within the green tracings:

(The Air Jordan 1 Retro Highs exclusively inhabit the men's drop-front shoe boxes).

Highlighted within the green tracings are a few more Air Jordan 1s confined to specific packs:

After witnessing some of these stupendous personal collections online, hopefully one day I'll finally accumulate enough pairs to mature my collection from "Exiguous-Status" to even "Slightly Commendable." We can all dream...

Back
Top Bottom