Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My first pair of Nouveaus. 1 pair got me hooked. Quality is amazing

Whodafuhdasaywhabout Chi's?!

Any opinion about the Chicago colorway not the being the best colorway is alternative facts.

Chicago 1's are and will always be the GOAT BOAT without any doubt. That's not an opinion or judgment in any way. Pure facts. Unadulterated facts

Chicago colorway >>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Mannn the 1 pair I really wanted but never got. I have the space blues and the red lows but those sequoias are the best :smokin :smokin
dang for reals? I know JJ had them for a while. This is the only pair I paid retail for. Even wore it with a suit it looked good lol. I also have 3 other cws ( anthracite, night shade and a navy with red sole) and the red low top.
where did you find these and for how much? I have a client that really wants these and thought i'd grab him a pair.
Oh man this was years ago prob 2014 from shiekh when they 1st released.
bashmilk bashmilk

I agree about the nouveaus, I have the "night shadow" pair and the quality is :pimp:
Ooh the night shades! I have those too. Honestly I wear that one the most

Top 3 today
More like bottom 3 [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Just kidding these are ok
Definitely not top 3 in my 1's collection
Was able to scoop for below retail on RD
No offense to anyone but I would never pay the $300 or so they are going for

I really want a pair, but refuse to pay the resale price. I still don't understand how these are going for $300 an up :smh:

dang for reals? I know JJ had them for a while. This is the only pair I paid retail for. Even wore it with a suit it looked good lol. I also have 3 other cws ( anthracite, night shade and a navy with red sole) and the red low top.

Navy with the orange sole? The blacks had the red sole iirc, and were dope as hell. They are right up there with the sequoias.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom