Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Was looking forward to unDS'ing my Royals this week while I'm off work but it's chucking it down in England. These are seeing a lot of wear right now, need another pair

Eastbasy had a full size run of Storm Blues a few minutes ago. Had my 10.5, dropped it, then all sizes were gone.

necessary evil, depending on how bad the addiction is. alot of us double/triple up on certain releases and use those assets to offset future purchases or leverage in trades down the road. just a way that the game is played for normal folks that actually have budgets/responsibilities and don't wanna go in debt because of sneakers.

good luck with the BTs bro
repped man. thx. its def a fun hobby for me. fun to see what the culture has become too. I mean, release day is quite diff than what it was when i got my og grape 5s lol. Sneakerhead for life

Yea, I saw people in here talking about Royals shipped and I had no idea where it was coming from.

It sold out in like idk 8 mins, crazy fast. Alot of people checked out but had orders get canceled...yours truly included [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

Last edited:
yeah, that's def. hate. no matter what they guy does he will forever live in his father's shadow so why not sell the shoes. who in here wouldn't do it? he's already rich forever so...

Just took my carmines and black toes to the doc for a little cosmetic surgery, recovery time is 2 weeks!!! [emoji]128553[/emoji]

yeah seriously...both him and jeffrey have business degrees because they knew thats what they were going to do with their lives. marcus is leveraging jordan/nike/upperdeck relationships in a retail space and jeffrey works in beaverton.

pretty hilarious, right?

Michael Jordan's son had to open a store selling Jordan's... that's his legacy. Man I find that halirious.

I don't get the hate
if he can't open a Jordan branded store who's going to open a Jordan shop you and me ?

He's like every other retailer only thing it's his dads image on the shoes

Michael Jordan's son had to open a store selling Jordan's... that's his legacy. Man I find that halirious.

Ya that's tough. Would not want to be in his shoes. No matter what he did he would be a let down or failure compared to his dad. I would not want to trade places with him.

How's he a let down? He played college ball

That's life

He's got money, he's doing his thing. I fail to see an issue. Life don't revolve around basketball

yeah seriously...both him and jeffrey have business degrees because they knew thats what they were going to do with their lives. marcus is leveraging jordan/nike/upperdeck relationships in a retail space and jeffrey works in beaverton.

pretty hilarious, right?

Didn't know they both had business degrees. Seems like the best possible option. Gotta give them credit.

Basketball definitely wasn't gonna work out. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom