Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
anyone cook on trophyroom?? i keep missing bts. ive been trying to get these in size 10 for retail since 2013. i want these so bad!!!!

Last edited:
yup. mustve had one of each tho. i was on point and had bts in my cart. filling out info and they dissappeared lol. still looking.....

i was refreshing at 10 exactly and still missed man. i couldnt have been quicker. oh well. my hunt contunues

i had a size 10 black toe in the cart but it went ti sold out when checking out. passed on bordeaux 7. top 3 i saw a sz.13 only. i really wanted another pair of WC4.

anyone cook on trophyroom?? i keep missing bts. ive been trying to get these in size 10 for retail since 2013. i want these so bad!!!!

i had a size 10 black toe in the cart but it went ti sold out when checking out. passed on bordeaux 7. top 3 i saw a sz.13 only. i really wanted another pair of WC4.
Same. Hd sz 10 BTs in cart, had to re-enter my CC # and then they were gone. Oh well. I'm happy with the 2 pairs I have 
glasses.gif

Has anyone ever gone to Trophy Room's actual store? Do they even have anything there? I just picture an empty, well-appointed room with one dude sitting among a slew of empty shipping boxes and a couple ugly T-Shirts.

Same. Hd sz 10 BTs in cart, had to re-enter my CC # and then they were gone. Oh well. I'm happy with the 2 pairs I have 8)

lemme kno when u want to let one go. for real, ive been trying to get these since the 2013 drop. miss out every single release, restock etc. and its not for lack of trying. these are a must for me.

lemme kno when u want to let one go. for real, ive been trying to get these since the 2013 drop. miss out every single release, restock etc. and its not for lack of trying. these are a must for me.
Sorry, I'm actually keeping both pairs. Going to tongue-swap my extra pair and save them for later, and keep wearing my current pair. If I hit on Trophy Room I would've looked to flip that pair for Chis.

Hope you can get a pair soon, though, and if I see anything pop up for a reasonable price I'll PM ya!

Yeah but J23 notification was way 2 late only thing left was Bordeauxs and the CNY 12s

No hate and I know he posts here but once this guy sends out notifications either it's too late & everything is sold out

This has happened more then once and I have had this app for at least 3 years and in that time I was never able to order anything that's in demand or restocks
In fact i never used the app to buy anything

Also it looks like no one got a damn shoe off this restock

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm actually keeping both pairs. Going to tongue-swap my extra pair and save them for later, and keep wearing my current pair. If I hit on Trophy Room I would've looked to flip that pair for Chis.

Hope you can get a pair soon, though, and if I see anything pop up for a reasonable price I'll PM ya!

goid lookin out. what is a reasonable price. am i just stupid for saying 220 is too high for me?? 190 id bite. i just dont pay resale prices. these wud maybe be an exception tho

No hate and I know he posts here but once this guy sends out notifications either it's too late & everything is sold out

This has happened more then once and I have had this app for at least 3 years and in that time I was never able to order anything that's in demand or restocks
In fact i never used the app to buy anything

Also it looks like no one got a damn shoe off this restock

i like the app for info purposes. agreed, notifications are 10 sec too late. but, i was on the site today when it went live and still missed.

goid lookin out. what is a reasonable price. am i just stupid for saying 220 is too high for me?? 190 id bite. i just dont pay resale prices. these wud maybe be an exception tho

pay to play, man. you can be over there saying $250 is too high for you, but imma be here saying 4 years is too damn long to be on the hunt.

hit on some yeezys or something, flip for profit, cop your BTs...rinse, repeat.

pay to play, man. you can be over there saying $250 is too high for you, but imma be here saying 4 years is too damn long to be on the hunt.

hit on some yeezys or something, flip for profit, cop your BTs...rinse, repeat.

yea. ur right. im just an old collector and never really wanted to get in the flipping game. cud help support my addiction tho lol.

Was gonna be too late for most on trophyroomstore anyway because those who went in store with their ID's were given a password for priority access.

Last edited:

Has anyone ever gone to Trophy Room's actual store? Do they even have anything there? I just picture an empty, well-appointed room with one dude sitting among a slew of empty shipping boxes and a couple ugly T-Shirts.
Yeah, it's a dope store. Cool music, a nice display of Jordans 1 - 31 (I think they were in all gold color ways). Some throwback Mitchell and Ness stuff. Shoe selection is small. Nothing insane. Just regular Jays and a few recent releases. Oh and they have some Trophy Room apparel as well. $50 for some Trophy Room basketball shorts and they're just a pair of Jordan shorts with TR branding where the Jumpman would be.

It's cool if you're in the area/going to downtown Disney anyway. But if you're looking for a wide selection you're better off at Footlocker honestly.

Last edited:
Was gonna be too late for most on trophyroomstore anyway because those who went in store with their ID's were given a password for priority access.

Sounds like a load of crap his store is the last place where you have early access would matter about 1000 people probably sign up in a day

yea. ur right. im just an old collector and never really wanted to get in the flipping game. cud help support my addiction tho lol.

necessary evil, depending on how bad the addiction is. alot of us double/triple up on certain releases and use those assets to offset future purchases or leverage in trades down the road. just a way that the game is played for normal folks that actually have budgets/responsibilities and don't wanna go in debt because of sneakers.

good luck with the BTs bro

Back
Top Bottom