Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

there would be no ish talking about the wing 1s if JB didnt drop the ball and had done them like wing 12s. prices would be different guaranteed.
care to elaborate? haven't seen wings in person but have seen 12s.
on wing 12s, the black parts rubbed off to show the wings/gold effect. but it was up to the person wether to do that or not. the wings 1s just came the way they came lol that bronze color is uuuugh.

@AGzie I agree, the shape on the pinnacles isn't great. It's really wide at the toebox for no reason. The height doesn't bother me much though.

Favorite shape for me is 94s. I'm not a fan of the way the heel/ankle stick straight up and makes the midsole look like it sticks out on the rear. I like the little bump that the 94s have on the heel. I'll take the swoosh size and eyestay shape from the 85s, but 94 everything else for me personally.

Last edited:
Chis losing to Breds I get. Losing to Royals, ok. But Black Toes? First 2016 and now 2017, proves democracy doesn't work. 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

NRG is just a marketing company, right? Doesn't necessarily have anything to do with a specific technology or anything?

Glad we finally talking about new releases instead of the same old debates.

I'm considering pulling the trigger on sails for 187 but Idk if I should just wait for release

If the wings1 would have been done right--- with rub off reveal copper/bronze, shoe resale would have been through the roof.

I can't believe JB put that ish out prerubbed. I don't know how they can be so clueless.

I was prepared to go big for a black->copper rub off shoe, but I copped wings and sold them. I like them overall but cannot realistically wear that shoe around.

Back
Top Bottom