Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
After the early disrespect :smh: , the Shadows are slowly creeping on that poll :nerd:

Put the laced up leather laces in mine recently. I like it.

We considering fakes now?

bye

Nah, that guy was looking at the clearly fake kaws 1s (http://www.yeezycustom.cn/Authentic-Air-Jordan-1-Kaws-X-p16376.html) and reaching to compare them to a custom, despite the fact they're produced by a blatantly obvious maker of fake products. No one has made any fully reconstructed kaws 1s. A fully reconstructed shoe done by someone like jdanklefs shouldn't be in this conversation.

These for instance are clean and a total and complete material change.  The Shoe Surgeon literally takes all the original material and cut it to the shoe's likeness.  The only thing original and from the factory thats left is the sole now are these "Fake" all that aside from the sole is whats "real" I'd buy these up in a heartbeat.  

Sup is the only one that gets what I was saying here... I don't support fakes. Don't own any. And I would never buy a fake of an existing colorway... what I'm saying here, is how is what a factory has done here, deconstructing a jordan shoe, and rebuilding this colorway that doesn't exist... much different then what Sup posted... and people say that all these customs are reconstructed authentic shoes, but all that remains that's original is the sole... the uppers are not Nike made, just like these fakes. All I'm saying is in a way they are like a factory made custom.

Don't be so quick to jump down people's throats. Like I said I don't own or support fakes, but the conversation of this Kaws 1 is an interesting one.

Sup is the only one that gets what I was saying here... I don't support fakes. Don't own any. And I would never buy a fake of an existing colorway... what I'm saying here, is how is what a factory has done here, deconstructing a jordan shoe, and rebuilding this colorway that doesn't exist... much different then what Sup posted... and people say that all these customs are reconstructed authentic shoes, but all that remains that's original is the sole... the uppers are not Nike made, just like these fakes. All I'm saying is in a way they are like a factory made custom.

Don't be so quick to jump down people's throats. Like I said I don't own or support fakes, but the conversation of this Kaws 1 is an interesting one.

There's a huge gray area(no pun intended) to it.

My mans and I really debated psying187 the other day for sailsbut I have a strong feeling they will hit sale

People actually get upset when you even suggest paying under retail for used shoes. Enlighten me please.

Dave White's today.
16o0pe.jpg

35088rm.jpg

I think this is the first time I've seen these on-foot, and they look pretty sick. I actually think they probably look better with shorts like you're rocking them than they would with pants/jeans, and I don't feel that way about most 1s (then again, I'm #TeamThickCalves)

They are better quality than all remasters. Every one. Even the sbbs. Not sure about frags as I don't have them.

If they re release they won't be as good as these, that I promise.

haha let's not go too far. I said they're one of the best '13 releases. There are plenty of remastered 1's that are just as good or better.

Back
Top Bottom