Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yep and there's no way you can have all the sneakerheads in the world meet up and decide not to sell or buy shoes for over retail. People right now have 4-5 SBBs waiting for the right time to decide to resell where profit is looking like frag resell prices. The notion that "if everybody did...." is out of the question and can't even be considered. The culture is too big and too far gone. On this thread bruhs help other bruhs through PMs, favors, and fair pricing. For all that there are people at sneakercons selling fake b/red drag shoes for $20,000. If there's money to be made someone is capitalizing to the umpteenth degree. We control the market, yes but we are also slaves to it by our own designs. If somehow nike decided to mass produce these kicks like they do air force 1s or monarchs, than the market would be shot. The day I go into a Famous footwear and see a full size run of B/reds and it's in every store than that is the day that I would feel like we won. That day is never gonna come.
We could riot at flight club [emoji]128128[/emoji] Or plunder there inventory I'm down for both choices tbh

...NTers are some of the most educated bunch out there in regards to relative value and the 'perceived' value of products. They write a thesis in their head everytime a sneaker releases to justify costs/resell buying/resell selling. Dun't you kno dat bruh? :lol:
That explains it.[emoji]128521[/emoji]

again...if you cannot understand market value, you won't be able to comprehend a buyer's willingness to pay over retail for used shoes. people buy what they want at a price they find reasonable...if they don't buy it, someone else will. please stop asking us to enlighten you.
Willingness to pay over retail for used/worn shoes just because the market says so not because you chose to do it. Now I'm enlightened thank you.[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Willingness to pay over retail for used/worn shoes just because the market says so not because you chose to do it. Now I'm enlightened thank you.[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]
Man U will NEVER let this go will u? Why don't u let people do what they want? Please enlighten me

Last edited:
didnt mean to start a argument over my purchase. Going to put my 2 cents. 

prob might be adding fuel to the fire but, overall, i just feel like at the end of the day just let people buy w.e they want with their  own money regardless if its a expensive sneaker or not  its their money nonetheless. if it makes them happy good for them. life goes on ya know? 

in regards to my first post, i just want to know if i got a good deal on them. havent bought jordans in a while..... 

How long have you been in the game lol we can't change what's broken
Actually that's what sellers want you to believe. Same thing that happens when shoes don't sale the price goes down. Sellers don't have a choice but you do.

Brand new SBB for 160. Used for 500. What is it I'm not understanding?

You're missing one point though. You cannot get a pair SBBs especially DS for 160. That ship has long since sailed with people stil waiting for a random restock. No one in their right mind would give someone that kinda hookup unless they got the proper connects or friends. I bought my first pair of SBBs in a sz 13 at 290 and that was the cheapest resell at the time they were DS. The average price for them was 350-400 i only got lucky because the guy was local and honorable enough to respect that I was the first one that saw his listing and hit him with an offer. Now you cant find that price anywhere, the scarcity of the shoes and drying up of the supply has jacked the prices even further up. I feel that was a fair enough price because all other options were NIL. These aren't everyday run of the mill kicks. They're not chucks, they're not vans, they're not Stan Smith Adidas. They aren't just chilling everywhere you go. If They were, then there's no way I could justify spending as much as I do on the secondary market. Why do you think frags and banneds are listed at 1000 bucks and above? You got people in here saying that they regret not getting the frags at 500 when they first came out because in the long run 500 bucks being spent is much less damaging than a whole 1600-2200 bucks which is where they are at now for a pair of shoes DS and they are 700 bucks used. Its just how things Are, I don't want it to be that way but if I want the shoe bad enough I'll pull the trigger. The dude asked if it was a fair price and it actually is if you look at what's available and that much more expensive.

Last edited:
i swear some of yall be putting more effort in arguing online about a pointless topic than your school papers

Why y'all so worried about what the next man chooses to spend his money on. If you don't buy used shoes great. If you have no problem with used shoes, also great. It's not going to change. Let's keep it moving

Size 8 and 13 Cyber Monday 1's for $119.99 plus shipping on 23penny

http://www.23penny.com/product/air-jordan-i-1-retro-hi-cyber-monday

Last edited:
That's the fifth time since late last night that I've read about that [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom