Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
From stockx...

Should I be mad..?
People on niketalk gonna act like nothings wrong with that. Let them pay $600+ and see how they act. I had that same issue before. After wearing them it splits the rubber bottom a bit where it's over stitched and the upper eventually starts separating from the midsole in that one spot like theyre 5 years old and worn everyday. Happened to me on my navy metallics.

Don't care for these sails or tb 1's. Super monotone kicks just aren't for me. More power to you guys who want them tho. My most one-colored pair I have is CM 1's which have been my favorite pair to wear recently

The best Remastered Quality 1 behind Shattered Back boards.... Talking from owners point of view.

Same tongue.. same soft leather all throughtout shoe. Ima cop triple black to see what its hitting for.

Damn.... I've been seeing people with pairs in hand already saying the Sail quality is on par with SBB's :smh: The hype train is starting.

I just want a pair for retail on under, man. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

If I got SBB from StockX and they looked like that I'd be mad as hell.

Those people give a hard time over box condition don't they?

In all fairness, it is a factory defect, if they hadn't been laced up with the 2nd lace bag cut I'd be more forgiving since they're otherwise flawless.
One or the other and I would keep it pushing but all of the above got me irked‍♂️

Sails looks good but since it's apart of this year's essential pack there's nothing that leads me to believe it won't release stateside. While it didn't drop this month .... I just imagine it will later in the Summer (late-July/ early-Aug).

I think even if this turns out to be a non-US release ... the fact of its 'simplicity' the aftermarket wouldn't be too outrageous. Correct me if I'm wrong but part of the Euro 1s was it was one of the early returns to NA-branding to the sillouette.

Last edited:
Sails won't sellout even tho they good quality ... too plain for most.

Now if we can get JB to up the quality on some fire colorways.... oo boy then we talkin

Really hate quality talk. I just want JB to release a solid shoe where all the materials on the shoe match and is decently thick, sturdy, and soft(or at least breaks in easily) non tumbled. The 85s, 94s, and 01s were all great and there was no real material change except for to the swoosh. 85s were vinyl and the 94 and 01s were nubuck.

Sails and triple blacks are WAY better colorways and decently better quality than SBB idk why y’all treat those as grails idk what’s up with his generation and fruity colors

Top 10 AJ 1’s

1. Bred
2. Black Toe
3. Royal
4. Shadow
5. Chicago
6. Vachetta Tan
7. All Stars
8. Celtics
9. Sail/Triple Black
10. Cyber Monday

Don’t care for frags sbb or the away joints also can’t count ones I don’t or haven’t owned all these opinions were based off colorways and or quality most wont agree but hey that’s why everybody got their own [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom