Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It's mostly the filter guys, essentially magnified the creasing and increased shadow density

No filters

Larry Legend Larry Legend I could tell from the jump but the tumbled toepanel is still way more morphed and stretched than the non-tumbled toebox. I really wish they hadn't done that to the royals or b/reds.

Sidenote: still bought em though

Last edited:
Yeah I know what you mean, this pair straight from the box was already "wavy" in the toe box, I wish they weren't tumbled either I really do but still love em, and the more creased and wavy they get the more I like it personally

All talk about sails let's move on to the next hype release ..and yes sails will drop in US there just doing the same tatics lime the new loves they scatter them around in diff shops so relax guys there coming soon not all together just DIFFRENT dates ..IMO don't like em there just plain shoe

What is going to be the next OG 1 release? Have we got to wait for the '18 Shadows?

You must of had a weird pair my white and black YYs feel nothing like aj1 mids. The quality on both pairs felt the same way as the metallic navy's

That's why I said quasi-the outside leather is comparable to similar leather on mids. Mids usually compliment leather like that with some nasty fake-nubuck though. The lining of the YYs is miles better than mids though.

pulled the trigger on the sails. just neeed to get LA 1s now. got cart jacked this morning on footaction for $96 with the 20'percent off. if anyone has any leads to them in store let me know por favor

Anyone else feel the remastered 1's get a hair smaller each release? The chicagos and CM are by far the most comfortable pairs I have. However the more recent ones are starting to feel a little more snug on each release.

Anyone else feel the remastered 1's get a hair smaller each release? The chicagos and CM are by far the most comfortable pairs I have. However the more recent ones are starting to feel a little more snug on each release.
Feels the opposite to me. Chicago's were just right but CM, Banned, Royal feeling almost 1/2 size too big. No complaints, got sorta wide feet so the extra space = extra comfort

Feels the opposite to me. Chicago's were just right but CM, Banned, Royal feeling almost 1/2 size too big. No complaints, got sorta wide feet so the extra space = extra comfort
I was thinking that also I need a size 9 royal instead of 9.5 to much room

I got like 120 wears on my 2013 royals and they don't look like them joints... ^^^

I stomped around London for a week and half in them joints in the rain and they don't look like them joints up there man...

Back
Top Bottom