• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
SmartSelectImage_2017-07-26-20-45-45.png

all that top 3 talk made me go back and look at my joints
500x1000px-LL-44a85708_IMG_0768.gif

I'm gonna be next with the extra insole. I'd rather do that than go through the trouble of sizing down ...
That's exactly what it is...I just threw an extra insole in my pair and I'm good now...

Same here just added a thick insole and it fits fine.

It's weird that only the royals feel bigger then other 1's. My sails fit just like the breds.

I'm gonna be next with the extra insole. I'd rather do that than go through the trouble of sizing down ...
Keep the regular 1's insole. Just throw some nike zoom air insoles in there for that bouncy spring like cushioning.
LL-5.jpg

So I thought I would share something to do with this glitter crap on these 1s. Not sure if it will work for others but I thought I would share my experience. So if you choose to follow what I did, do it at your own risk. I came across this Weiman Leather cleaner & conditioner at walmart and thought I would give it a shot since my pair of Craig SB 1s are my only pair that have the glitter bad. I wipe it off with a wet rag and within 2 weeks it would be back all over the black leather. Like really bad, completely covered. So sprayed a cotton rag with the cleaner and I wiped them them down and put them back on my shelf where they've always been and its been a month since then and they have nothing. No glitter what so ever. The climate and atmosphere where the shoes have been has not changed. Im totally surprised. Ill be checking on them every week to see if the glitter comes back but I just thought I would share something that really worked to get rid (at least for the time being) of the glitter.

Attachments

• IMG_20170726_190041.jpg
    IMG_20170726_190041.jpg
    487.7 KB · Views: 22
Didn't see a single met red
Just lots of yin yangs
Probably have to wait a month or so before Nike starts shipping them to outlets

I saw them at an outlet somewhere on my road trip last week, believe it was the one near Syracuse NY.

Back
Top Bottom