Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I copped mine but forgot about the U.K. to US sizing and ordered a size 8 US thinking I order a 8 UK :lol:

I did that once too but I only found out when the order arrived. Man was I pissed :lol:

Why don't the U.K. and US come up with one sizing? I mean they're off by .5 for crying out loud :rofl:

I did that once too but I only found out when the order arrived. Man was I pissed :lol:

Why don't the U.K. and US come up with one sizing? I mean they're off by .5 for crying out loud :rofl::
it's the principalities
58588917-big-worm-leave-o.gif

So Sails are really coming out this Tuesday?

Don't see them on any launch locator or anything. Oh well...they'll be had for retail and not a penny over if they do drop next week.

description says authentic, so PayPal will cover you, but fake laced, and no close up pics of the wings to check that rd touch, also can't see the ®️ on the bottom
Thanks man. Yea the lacing seemed suspect but he has 72-10's for sale too. Rolled the dice. PayPal got me worst case

Looking for a legit check.

I'm heavily leaning towards fake on those.

The style number is for the 2013 release, but the pair pictured looks like some weird fusion between the 2013s, 2016s, and some other **** (the heel isn't nearly that straight on either the '13 or '16s.)

They have the tongue and ankle height of the 2016s, but have the square of leather on the heel that sits atop the swoosh (completely blanking on a better way to phrase that :lol:) that's the size of the 2013s.

The forefoot panel has the curvature of the remastered pairs just like the toebox does, but the swosh looks to be 2013-sized.

The brand being "aj", the description being some vague nonsense, the seller having little history, and the shoe apparently being half off despite very much being capable of selling for the "original" price brand new all don't help either.

I'd recommend seeing if you can save yourself the time and dissolve the purchase right now.

I can only imagine the off-whites are gonna be dumb limited. I kinda dig the concept of the shoe being inside-out. Interested in the blazers too

yo played the 100% BUYER rating, let alone 3 ratings, as a check my feedback
Real talk. I was enjoying a couple adult beverages and wasn't paying attention. Seller actually got reported so I'll just wait for the paypal refund. Lesson learned; don't drink and window shop for jays

Why don't the U.K. and US come up with one sizing? I mean they're off by .5 for crying out loud :rofl::

sizing conversion is so confusing, especially since it's different for each brand. like for UK vs US sizing, it's a half size difference for adidas, but it's actually a full size difference for nike. and conversion between men and women's sizes between brands is different too. i have a bunch of notes with all my sizes listed out for all brands.

EU sizing (and i think UK too?) is actually better than US sizing, since it's the same scale for men vs women, and i think for kid sizing as well? US has to have three different sets of sizes for some reason.

Yeah man people were getting some killer prices during the F&F pass
Lowest price near me was $35 with the pass for the white ones
Lowest price I've seen was $65 and $50 at my outlets

I'll pay that price for another pair. Haven't seen them go much lower than $100 outside of a few sellers.

i'm assuming i'll be picking up an L for the off whites, just like for the mars yards and the kaws 4. yeezys are super easy to cop in comparison, haha.

They're Probably gonna be at tier zero stores only but since 5 pairs of shoes are dropping, I imagine it'll be a massive FCFS release

Back
Top Bottom