• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Unds my Breds today

Attachments

• DBCEB017-58D6-4672-952D-80B85841CB3B.jpg
    DBCEB017-58D6-4672-952D-80B85841CB3B.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 605
That first lace entry loose like how I wear em. You got wide feet? Mine aren't that wide but I lace em like that for comfort

I was wondering what the sails look like with red laces, not bad. Will have to grab down the line.

Just pulled the trigger on black toes w a tongue swap for $260 shipped on GOAT, excited for them to come in.

IMG_6319.jpg

Via @ha_ka_tsu on IG:pimp:

Beautiful photo :pimp:. IMO sails really hold their own in that pic too. Want the metallic reds bad but just can't bring myself to copp even at the current discounted prices. Need em at that $60-$70 range, or less.

I've been thirsty for a pair of Shattered backboard 2.0's lately. But I just can't justify paying 300+ for some kicks anymore. :smh:

Maybe I'll find a steal on a fb group

Seen the black premium hi in footlocker today and wow quality is amazing, better then my rsbb... Copping a pair on eBay now!!

Not sure if $99.97 is the best deal for met reds but here you go
Add to cart and leave it there or add to cart and remove
I did that and ruvilla sent me a 10% off code
It takes a couple of days or even a week to get the code
https://www.ruvilla.com/brands/jordan/retro/jordan-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-metallic-red.html
I do that with ruvilla quite often. I tried to use the 10% off coupon they gave me but I wasn't able to for that shoe. That's a first. No matter the shoes, I used to be able to use the code(s) they gave me. I tried the code again with a different shoe (non-Jordan) and I was able to.

A while ago. Hope they remaster these someday. Besides the leather being kinda stiff I still love them. This is my 2nd pair. The 1st pair I sold cuz I was being picky with the quality. The irange laces bugged me. So I borrowed these laces from the FF. The leather on the swoosh is nice at least. Anyways ive probably told you guys this before already I'm just bored

Attachments

• Snapchat-2016204840.jpg
    Snapchat-2016204840.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom