Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_0670.JPG
Since we rocking Royal's

I wonder if the shadows will actually sell out... things keep going on sale I feel like they won't at least on day 1

I've got a local guy willing to sell DS '13 Breds for $275...

Trying to decide if I should cut my extra pair of 2016's loose and pick up the 2013's...Pocket the extra cash...

Trying to decide if I should cut my extra pair of 2016's loose and pick up the 2013's...Pocket the extra cash...

id do it but then again most in here will say no.

up to you really

Id go for it man. The red is way better. In a few years ppl will look at 13s like 94s lol

They're another tie-in to the Gatorade VI pack releasing around the same time, hence the "G8RD" at the end.

I'm interested, but that colorway sounds like it'll be be a monochromatic Orange; an odd choice considering all the places they could take things on a pair of Is.

I wonder will it be basically the same as the carmine 1 but orange

Things can always change, but going off the info in that post, it won't be like the Carmines. The colorway for those had the white right on display (white/black-carmine.)

These only show orange and if the style number doesn't change, then both the shoe's primary and secondary colors are orange peel, with an accent of either black or some sort of gray if I'm remembering how to decipher that properly (880.)

Camo shadows look pretty good. I might cop but the tongue bothers me so Idk!
Anyone copping the FK bred 1? I'm not as excited as I was before. Seems they could have done better.

And those top2 split ****...lol dude those are FUGLY. Remember the jumpman Vindicates for Vin Baker? Those were kinda weird. These are worse! I hope they keep em.

Back
Top Bottom