Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
for you guys that have the AS 1s, how have they held up? i know people were talking about worries of them creasing prior to release but its hard to try and search the thread for info
Mine are holding up great. I stopped using force fields and they still look good. Very nice shoe ine of my favorite aj1s

Damn it just my luck. Restock is tomorrow and just Sunday night I got that damn nike error code 041J-00000000 which means my account has been blocked for some reason. Nike has yet to get back to me.

Likewise. I guess they don't like me spending so much money with them. I even tried checking out as a guest and they have my cards blocked.
Also tried phone orders and the guy I spoke with had no idea what the code was but said they would "escalate" the issue and get back with me.
Haven't heard anything since last Friday, so I had to hit up some friends and family and open new accounts with their card info and shipping.

I got that code also and was banned for like 2 weeks or so
They kept telling me to clear my caches and cookies but I kept telling them it didn't work
They have to send it to their IT department to fix it

Anyone know how to get the shoes to show up in search again? Logged in and out because royals said sold out, but now non of the Breds, black toes, royals, etc. are showing for me.

Ive a feeling royals will restock ndc/snkrs
Screenshot_20170808-193841.png
Screenshot_20170808-193836.png
Screenshot_20170808-193759.png
Screenshot_20170808-193750.png
Screenshot_20170808-193737.png

How hard will it be to get black toes tomorrow? People already sellin slots...

You pretty much just have to get lucky. It never hurts to try.

I don't see the point in people selling slots. If someone is gonna buy a slot, they may as well just pay resale and be done with it.

Last edited:
Anyone know how to get the shoes to show up in search again? Logged in and out because royals said sold out, but now non of the Breds, black toes, royals, etc. are showing for me.

same EXACT thing happened to me .. i logged out then logged back in and now i cannot get any of those 1s to show up .. but before i logged out they were all there

All-Stars are the only ones I don't have that I like (don't like top 3s)... but I'll probably try for another pair of Breds instead, I know people didn't like the tumble but the softness of that leather made them so much more comfortable than the rest of the 1s I have.

Still need Chicagos to either release again or restock...

Need a pair of top threes that fit me I think those are gonna be pretty easy to get everybody else is going for Breds Royals and black toes

Back
Top Bottom