• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wouldn't but it's up to you
If shoes fit big you can always double sock, add thicker insole, add extra insole, lace tighter etc...
If shoes fit tight....you are SOL
Only option is to drop like 20 Ibs and hope feet shrink lol

I went tts on my AS 1, just like I did on all of my other remastered 1's. They fit exactly like all of my other pairs too.

I wouldn't but it's up to you
If shoes fit big you can always double sock, add thicker insole, add extra insole, lace tighter etc...
If shoes fit tight....you are SOL
Only option is to drop like 20 Ibs and hope feet shrink lol

Interesting. I thought the asg 1s were a bit big. I'll have to pass for now then unless I feel like pulling the trigger on a pair for resale.

It's crazy to see Nike pull out all the stops now that they got some real competition. Two Bred 1 releases in less than a year span, one with gimmicky flyknit. Endless Royals available...these things were going for $600+ not even a few years ago, and thats without the 'remastered' mold

People cried and complained that there weren't enough sneakers to go around so they solved that

People cried and complained that there weren't enough sneakers to go around so they solved that

It's a great move, but I feel part of their inclination to do so is because of the serious competition now. Nike lovedddd that limited hype aura

It's a great move, but I feel part of their inclination to do so is because of the serious competition now. Nike lovedddd that limited hype aura

Serious competition...no. Adidas/Vans are just the trendy brands now. Nike/Jordan Brand are way ahead.

It's crazy to see Nike pull out all the stops now that they got some real competition. Two Bred 1 releases in less than a year span, one with gimmicky flyknit. Endless Royals available...these things were going for $600+ not even a few years ago, and thats without the 'remastered' mold
They've released Black/Red 1s in multiple iterations for a long time so I don't really see what competition has to do now compared to the past. Just look at the releases, in 2008 we got black/reds with the straps, then again in 2009 in the DMP pack with the celtics, the outlet release of the banneds in 2011 and once again with NA in 2013, then again in 2016 for the 30th anni of the whole "banned" campaign, now we are seeing them put out another iteration with flyknit. This is typical Nike/JB

They've released Black/Red 1s in multiple iterations for a long time so I don't really see what competition has to do now compared to the past. Just look at the releases, in 2008 we got black/reds with the straps, then again in 2009 in the DMP pack with the celtics, the outlet release of the banneds in 2011 and once again with NA in 2013, then again in 2016 for the 30th anni of the whole "banned" campaign, now we are seeing them put out another iteration with flyknit. This is typical Nike/JB

You're right

I guess to me, the Flyknit move seems real gimmicky, but it's beating on a dead horse anyway

You're foolish for this statement. I know we are all JB enthusiasts in here, but you couldn't be more wrong about Adidas or Vans.

Vans are a classic... zero doubt, but I would argue a lot of what adidas is doing right now is trendy (even though I've definitely bought into the trend). I think it's comparable to the nike basketball trend a few years back.

Sails come in today and I am so pissed, the whole seam on both sneakers are blue / discolor and they smell like chemicals. Bought on eBay

Attachments

• 20170815_144525.jpg
    20170815_144525.jpg
    946 KB · Views: 35
Vans are a classic... zero doubt, but I would argue a lot of what adidas is doing right now is trendy (even though I've definitely bought into the trend). I think it's comparable to the nike basketball trend a few years back.

KDs and LeBrons was reselling for what hyped 1s are reselling for now :sick:

KDs and LeBrons was reselling for what hyped 1s are reselling for now :sick:

Hahaha it's hilarious to picture resellers sitting on tons of GR KDs and LeBrons hoping to resell. Those shoes will crumble before they're worth anything on the resell market.

Nike Basketball is completely dead to collectors these days.

Cause adidas has the juice right now.

I think the sneaker-hype train in general is slowing down tbqh. Nike flooding the market with retros greatly added to this. I don't think it'll get to the point where we can get 350s and RC UBs for anywhere close to retail but I don't think the market is as sustainable (in terms of growth) as it is now. Even Adidas is feeling it-I remember when all cws of PK NMDs would fetch a profit but now you can get pairs of some of those cws on disco. Same thing with Cream 350s-resale isn't anywhere close to what Belugas or any of the black-based V2s would fetch 4 months after release.

Back
Top Bottom