Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Black toe fever in here!
IMG_5252.JPG
IMG_5253.JPG

Kinda agree

I mean for the next year I’m not copping much in general especially AJ1 wise just shadows unless those fragment look alike are nice or whatever was talked about

Gotta get rid of two pair of banned and two pair royals just sitting there rotting since I tripled up and don’t even like em
Don't like em or don't like 2 extra pairs?? Lol

Last edited:
Theres still plenty of OG's left to retro. Am I missing any OG's that released to the public in 85?

* Indicates what has released in retro form
AJ High OG Retro Remastered
Original Released Colorways – 17 releases not including samples

*Black Toe
*Chicago
*Bred
*Royal
*UNC
*Kentucky
*Wht/ Metallic Red (Lighter)
*Wht/ Metalic Blue

Shadow
Wht/Neutral Grey
Black Gold
Wht/ Black Metallic
Wht/ Metalic Maroon (Darker Red)
Wht/ Metallic Orange
Wht/ Metallic Green
Wht/ Metallic Purple
Blk/Gold

Air Jordan 1 Low
*Chicago
*Bred
*Royal
*Shadow
*Wht/Neutral Grey

AJKO Retro Remastered
*Chicago
*Bred
*Royal
*Shadow

Black Toe KO
White Natural Grey KO ( not quilted)

Kinda agree

I mean for the next year I’m not copping much in general especially AJ1 wise just shadows unless those fragment look alike are nice or whatever was talked about

Gotta get rid of two pair of banned and two pair royals just sitting there rotting since I tripled up and don’t even like em
I just noticed this because someone quoted u..what are the fragment look alikes?? something without the engraved logo?

I cannot wait for the shadows..literally..almost copped 2013s recently..might be the most versatile retro AJ1..can wear with anything..and will look great broken in..only 1 I have yet to cop

I agree with the royals..I'm not crazy about mine..but the banneds? Love them

Last edited:
Gently weeping into my morning smoothie while looking at all the BT pics. There was a pair in my size ds for £275UK a few months back, seems like a good price now.

Haven’t bought a pair of 1’s since the royals smh just waiting for the off whites and shadows. Not too into these color ways Jordan brand is coming out with. Bought some true blue 3’s for $160 because I don’t want to pay more for them later.

All the pics of the BTs are dope. I would've gotten a pair had it not been for the white tongue. I sort of wish I would've just gotten them regardless, but the tongue always irked me when it's white on this particular shoe.

All the pics of the BTs are dope. I would've gotten a pair had it not been for the white tongue. I sort of wish I would've just gotten them regardless, but the tongue always irked me when it's white on this particular shoe.

I still need to finally bring my worn pair to a cobbler to swap tongues with my Carmines. Damn I'm lazy :smh:

I still need to finally bring my worn pair to a cobbler to swap tongues with my Carmines. Damn I'm lazy :smh:
Yeah, I'm too lazy and not trusting to get another pair to use as a tongue donor, and then get the tongue attached by a cobbler. I just hope sooner rather than later, a black toe with black tongue releases.

Yeah, I'm too lazy and not trusting to get another pair to use as a tongue donor, and then get the tongue attached by a cobbler. I just hope sooner rather than later, a black toe with black tongue releases.
this is my only bit of piece........why i didn't cop at 250, and what i have to remind myself of when i see these flame a$s pics

Back
Top Bottom