• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
841801E8-A552-4386-AD05-47422A1A48B5.jpeg

Lucky for the double up to beat up a pair. Sorry for the grainy pic, it was cropped.

tenor.gif

Yuuuup... that double-up on BTs was key. My fave AJ1 cw by a mile

Man I had doubles of a few releases I regret letting go. (all stars, top 3, black toe). I'm starting to keep my doubles (have 2 pairs of Royals)

Anyways stupid Nike still hasn't delivered my Royal Flyknits. Supposed to be here on 10/11. I usually get my stuff delivered to my parents but changed it to my place and forgot to add the apartment # Dammit. So now it could be anywhere and its taking forever to resolve. Not trippin that hard cuz its my extra pair but I just want them now!

I’m gonna start not doubling up. I wear through shoes very slowly since I rotate so much, an this glitter thing is BS To where you won’t be able to bust them out in a decade as they’ll be wrecked.

I’m gonna start not doubling up. I wear through shoes very slowly since I rotate so much, an this glitter thing is BS To where you won’t be able to bust them out in a decade as they’ll be wrecked.

Kinda agree

I mean for the next year I’m not copping much in general especially AJ1 wise just shadows unless those fragment look alike are nice or whatever was talked about

Gotta get rid of two pair of banned and two pair royals just sitting there rotting since I tripled up and don’t even like em

man there's a real good condition pair of black toes in my local FB group but they're too big for me. dude just wants to trade for a pair of royals too

ok, time to see the damage

edited: age of the shoe must play a factor, vnds sbb only shoe that had glitter, but it wiped right off, ds sbb, bred, top 3 where all w/o glitter, i wrap all my shoes in t-shirts, but like i said age may play a role and i don't have anything older than 2015 sbb

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom